Windows 10: Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive

Discus and support Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I was using my Zenbook Pro Duo UX581, and i noticed that cursor was not showing up despite my tapping and dragging on touch pad. I restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LynetteRW, Feb 8, 2022.

1. LynetteRW Win User

Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive

Hi,I was using my Zenbook Pro Duo UX581, and i noticed that cursor was not showing up despite my tapping and dragging on touch pad. I restarted computer to no avail. The touchpad seems to be unresponsive. Please assist. I cannot even find it in devices, to ensure that it is on. It is as though it disappeared from the hardware.

:)

LynetteRW, Feb 8, 2022

2. Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working.

Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working. I suspect windows update cause problem. Any suggestions to solve. Asus helpdesk ask me to reinstall windows. But I cannot as lot of data is in the PC. Appriciate help if some one can suggest
    to resolve.

SrinivasGarrepally, Feb 8, 2022
  3. Mousepad stopped working, Asus ZenBook UX305

Hi,

I have an Asus Zenbook (delivered with windows 10, so no updates from earlier windows editions) and the mousepad has stopped working. The touchpad has been removed from my device manager and does not show a cursor or movement on the touchpad. When I plug
    in an external mouse this device does show a cursor and appears in the device manager list. I cannot find any touchpad settings as all of them pertain to the mouse. It seems that the touchpad has been removed from the system? Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Delangdelang, Feb 8, 2022
  4. nagyandor Win User

nagyandor, Feb 8, 2022
Thema:

1. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive - Similar Threads - Asus Zenbook Pro

2. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX582LR H2002R No sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX582LR H2002R No sound: Okay, so my problem is, that I got this laptop brand new on April 15 with windows 10 on it. I logged in downloaded some applications, it was working normally. I downloaded Windows 11, and it was still working good, exept Asus recommends Mcafee and it was pre downloaded on the...
  3. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX582LR H2002R No sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX582LR H2002R No sound: Okay, so my problem is, that I got this laptop brand new on April 15 with windows 10 on it. I logged in downloaded some applications, it was working normally. I downloaded Windows 11, and it was still working good, exept Asus recommends Mcafee and it was pre downloaded on the...
  4. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX582LR H2002R No sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Asus Zenbook Duo Stopcode VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook Duo Stopcode VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Hello, I have a nearly brand new Zenbook Duo laptop 3 months old. Today, after I left it in the stand by mode to have lunch, I got the blue screen with the above error. I have followed the troubleshooting instructions I got after scanning the QR code and unplugged external...
  6. Asus Zenbook Duo Stopcode VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook Duo Stopcode VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Hello, I have a nearly brand new Zenbook Duo laptop 3 months old. Today, after I left it in the stand by mode to have lunch, I got the blue screen with the above error. I have followed the troubleshooting instructions I got after scanning the QR code and unplugged external...
  7. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive: Hi,I was using my Zenbook Pro Duo UX581, and i noticed that cursor was not showing up despite my tapping and dragging on touch pad. I restarted computer to no avail. The touchpad seems to be unresponsive. Please assist. I cannot even find it in devices, to ensure that it is...
  8. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive

Asus Zenbook Pro Duo UX581 - cursor disappeared and touchpad unresponsive: Hi,I was using my Zenbook Pro Duo UX581, and i noticed that cursor was not showing up despite my tapping and dragging on touch pad. I restarted computer to no avail. The touchpad seems to be unresponsive. Please assist. I cannot even find it in devices, to ensure that it is...
  9. Asus zenbook duo ux482 restock

Asus zenbook duo ux482 restock: I want to purchase the zenbook duo ux482 i7 32gb ram 1 tb and I was curious on how long it would take for them to be restocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook-duo-ux482-restock/f6851841-2fca-4b68-9aa9-3f5f3a5158b4
  10. My asus zenbook UX431F touchpad suddenly disappeared.

My asus zenbook UX431F touchpad suddenly disappeared.: Hi, i just got my laptop about a week ago and it has since requested me to "shut down and update" twice which i did. However after the second update the touchpad suddenly stopped working. The curser does not show up unless i attach a usb/wireless mouse to the laptop. It also...