Windows 10: Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger

Discus and support Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought asus zenbook u433fn, it work unproperly when I scrolling using touchpad. It work properly if use middle & ring finger. However, it won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bannaruj, Jan 27, 2019.

1. bannaruj Win User

Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger

I just bought asus zenbook u433fn, it work unproperly when I scrolling using touchpad. It work properly if use middle & ring finger. However, it won't work if use index & middle finger on right hand.

I test with left hand and found when use index & middle finger on left hand it work fine. So my conclusion is the right finger must lower than left finger. That why when I use index & middle finger on right hand it won't work. It seem incorrectly because I never get this problem with another notebook brand.

Anyone got this problem too? Please suggest me how to solve.

:)

bannaruj, Jan 27, 2019

2. ASUS Zenbook Touchpad two finger scroll not working

My computer (ASUS Zenbook UX305C) recently automatically installed the windows 10 anniversary update and with this update came some issues with my touchpad. My two finger scroll does not work and when I click on something the mouse jumps and does not click
    on things properly. I looked into the settings and troubleshooted for any issues but nothing came up. In the mouse and touchpad settings and then under Hardware it is running by 'Asus Support Device.'

It would be helpful to know if anyone else has experienced these issues and how to fix it.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Thurlow, Jan 27, 2019
  3. DanLawlor Win User
    ASUS Zenbook Touchpad two finger scroll not working

I had same problem after latest windows update......

go to

http://www.asus.com/UK/Notebooks/ASUS-ZenBook-UX305CA/HelpDesk_Download/

and download latest driver.....ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)

It recommended downloading an ATK file first but my laptop said I already had a different version running so I just downloaded the driver on its own and it works fine now

good luck

Dan

DanLawlor, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger

How to activate one finger scroll Asus

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused, but I would like to rectify stating that you need the uncheck the box
    Two-Finger Scrolling option specified in the post above.

I suggest that you re-try the steps mentioned in the above post and uncheck the finger scroll option.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger

1. Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger - Similar Threads - Asus zenbook u433FN

2. Two Finger Scroll Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two Finger Scroll Not Working: I am using a Toshiba Tecra A11 running windows 10 pro. When I try and use the two-finger scroll it doesn't work and when I try and troubleshoot it I don't receive the same settings as what I see on the online forums explaining it. I don't have an option to enable finger...
  3. Two Finger Scroll Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Finger Scroll Not Working: I am using a Toshiba Tecra A11 running windows 10 pro. When I try and use the two-finger scroll it doesn't work and when I try and troubleshoot it I don't receive the same settings as what I see on the online forums explaining it. I don't have an option to enable finger...
  4. asus zenbook

asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  5. Middle click scrolling not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Middle click scrolling not working: I have a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center customized, however I can't figure out how to make the middle button drag scroll. I've set the button as "Middle Click" but it doesn't work. Anyone know if there's a reg hack or something for this?...
  6. Two finger scrolling not working.

Two finger scrolling not working.: Suddenly two finger scrolling function has stopped working on my HP Laptop. The rest of the touchpad is working fine but the scrolling is not happening. I looked over the internet and there were multiple solutions offered. However, I was not able to use them. The details are...
  7. Two Fingers Scroll Suddenly Doesn't Work On Asus X540L

Two Fingers Scroll Suddenly Doesn't Work On Asus X540L: hi everyone, so i'm kinda having this little problem where suddenly I can't scroll anything with the two fingers scroll on touchpad. I know it's a little problem but it's VERY frustrating. I have tried many solutions such as : 1. changing my pointers 2. rollbacked my...
  8. Two finger scrolling not working

Two finger scrolling not working: Two finger scrolling worked just fine but then I noticed it stopped suddenly. I saw the touch pad settings and it says 2 fingers to scroll but I do that and it wont scroll. I have a brand new hp spectre x360 13. I'm not sure if me scrolling with my finger messed it up....
  9. two finger scrolling not working

two finger scrolling not working: So I haven't used my PC in a long time, so I boot it up and find out that I can't scroll using 2 fingers. There is no "device settings" tab in the mouse and options menu, so can anyone help?...
  10. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501: W10 Pro 1709 16299.431 ASUS N501VW Two finger tap opens context menu but other two finger gestures, three finger gestures not working. This had been working but I've not been using the feature for a few weeks because I've been using external devices. On the road now and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus zenbook 14 not scrolling down on websites