Windows 10: Asus Zenbook. When

Discus and support Asus Zenbook. When in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ramin Sultanov, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Asus Zenbook. When

Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank you.

:)

Ramin Sultanov, Jun 10, 2021

2. Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working.

Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working. I suspect windows update cause problem. Any suggestions to solve. Asus helpdesk ask me to reinstall windows. But I cannot as lot of data is in the PC. Appriciate help if some one can suggest
    to resolve.

SrinivasGarrepally, Jun 10, 2021
  3. asus zenbook ux330ua asus splendid utility

just bought a asus zenbook ux330ua ..advertized with asus splendid utility, but was installed..i downloaded one but cannot not get it to run.need help

LyndonSutherland, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Asus Zenbook. When

HP PC shows Asus Zenbook screen

My new HP Tower came with Windows 10 installed. After entering my PIN the next screen shows an ASUS Zenbook desktop image. (a) does this matter, and (b) can I change it? I do have an Asus Zenbook laptop.

WellingtonQA, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Asus Zenbook. When

1. Asus Zenbook. When - Similar Threads - Asus Zenbook

2. Tablet function missing from Asus Zenbook after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet function missing from Asus Zenbook after reinstall: I have an Asus Zenbook Flip 13. The camera wasn't working for a long time so they replaced the whole screen but the camera was still not working. So they did BIOS update and not it works. However, the tablet mode has completely gone missing from the computer. Autorotation is...
  3. Tablet function missing from Asus Zenbook after reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet function missing from Asus Zenbook after reinstall: I have an Asus Zenbook Flip 13. The camera wasn't working for a long time so they replaced the whole screen but the camera was still not working. So they did BIOS update and not it works. However, the tablet mode has completely gone missing from the computer. Autorotation is...
  4. TouchPad completely MISSING on Windows 11, ASUS ZenBook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TouchPad completely MISSING on Windows 11, ASUS ZenBook: The TouchPad on my ASUS ZenBook UX535LI has not worked since early/mid December 2023. Nothing happens when I press the Fn + F6 button which is the key on my laptop that toggles between turning the TouchPad off, turning it on, and making it the ScreenPad option. The TouchPad...
  5. TouchPad completely MISSING on Windows 11, ASUS ZenBook

TouchPad completely MISSING on Windows 11, ASUS ZenBook: The TouchPad on my ASUS ZenBook UX535LI has not worked since early/mid December 2023. Nothing happens when I press the Fn + F6 button which is the key on my laptop that toggles between turning the TouchPad off, turning it on, and making it the ScreenPad option. The TouchPad...
  6. ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.: My touch screen and pen suddenly stopped working on ASUS Zenbook UX461FA. I tried going to Device Manager under Human Interface Devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver was not listed. So I selected show hidden devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver along...
  7. ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.

ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.: My touch screen and pen suddenly stopped working on ASUS Zenbook UX461FA. I tried going to Device Manager under Human Interface Devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver was not listed. So I selected show hidden devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver along...
  8. Unlock an ASUS Zenbook 14X

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unlock an ASUS Zenbook 14X: When setting up my ASUS Zenbook 14X, I set face recognition to unlock. Also, I set up a pin and I cannot remember that. Now the face recognition has stopped working and is asking me for a pin, which I cannot remember? How to I over ride this?I have tried starting and holding...
  9. Unlock an ASUS Zenbook 14X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock an ASUS Zenbook 14X: When setting up my ASUS Zenbook 14X, I set face recognition to unlock. Also, I set up a pin and I cannot remember that. Now the face recognition has stopped working and is asking me for a pin, which I cannot remember? How to I over ride this?I have tried starting and holding...
  10. Unlock an ASUS Zenbook 14X