Windows 10: asus zenbook

Discus and support asus zenbook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hershelschwartz, Jan 17, 2021.

1. asus zenbook

my camera and vido is not working

:)

hershelschwartz, Jan 17, 2021

2. Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working.

Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working. I suspect windows update cause problem. Any suggestions to solve. Asus helpdesk ask me to reinstall windows. But I cannot as lot of data is in the PC. Appriciate help if some one can suggest
    to resolve.

SrinivasGarrepally, Jan 17, 2021
  3. asus zenbook ux330ua asus splendid utility

just bought a asus zenbook ux330ua ..advertized with asus splendid utility, but was installed..i downloaded one but cannot not get it to run.need help

LyndonSutherland, Jan 17, 2021
  4. asus zenbook

HP PC shows Asus Zenbook screen

My new HP Tower came with Windows 10 installed. After entering my PIN the next screen shows an ASUS Zenbook desktop image. (a) does this matter, and (b) can I change it? I do have an Asus Zenbook laptop.

WellingtonQA, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

asus zenbook

1. asus zenbook - Similar Threads - asus zenbook

2. My Lenovo ThinkVision no longer detected on Asus ZenBook Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo ThinkVision no longer detected on Asus ZenBook Windows 11: Since the last Windows update, I can no longer use my external monitor and would appreciate suggestions on how to address this. Details:Laptop: Asus Zenbok UX391F Monitor: Lenovo ThinkVision A16270QP1 USB-C Hub: UGREEN Revodok CM818 6-in-1 USBB-C Hub Windows 11 21H2 OSBuild...
  3. My Lenovo ThinkVision no longer detected on Asus ZenBook Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo ThinkVision no longer detected on Asus ZenBook Windows 11: Since the last Windows update, I can no longer use my external monitor and would appreciate suggestions on how to address this. Details:Laptop: Asus Zenbok UX391F Monitor: Lenovo ThinkVision A16270QP1 USB-C Hub: UGREEN Revodok CM818 6-in-1 USBB-C Hub Windows 11 21H2 OSBuild...
  4. Win 11 pro wifi problem on Asus Zenbook S14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 pro wifi problem on Asus Zenbook S14: Hello,I got new Asus Zenbook S14 coming together with Win 11 Home preinstalled. I have to join this laptop to our corporate domain. Therefore I upgraded it to Win 11 pro edition by using the instruction on Activation menu by paying to MS and upgrade successfully...
  5. Win 11 pro wifi problem on Asus Zenbook S14

Win 11 pro wifi problem on Asus Zenbook S14: Hello,I got new Asus Zenbook S14 coming together with Win 11 Home preinstalled. I have to join this laptop to our corporate domain. Therefore I upgraded it to Win 11 pro edition by using the instruction on Activation menu by paying to MS and upgrade successfully...
  6. Why is my keyboard not working on my ASUS Zenbook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my keyboard not working on my ASUS Zenbook?: I was using my keyboard and looking up some information on my browser. After about 2 minutes I went back to try typing but soon realize that my whole keyboard wasn’t typing on my ASUS Zenbook. I’m not sure if this was something I pressed or if it is just frozen....
  7. Why is my keyboard not working on my ASUS Zenbook?

Why is my keyboard not working on my ASUS Zenbook?: I was using my keyboard and looking up some information on my browser. After about 2 minutes I went back to try typing but soon realize that my whole keyboard wasn’t typing on my ASUS Zenbook. I’m not sure if this was something I pressed or if it is just frozen....
  8. HI I'm having problems resetting an Asus zenbook 14. It was my husband's and he passed away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI I'm having problems resetting an Asus zenbook 14. It was my husband's and he passed away: HI I'm having problems resetting an Asus zenbook 14. It was my husband's and he passed away 2 years ago. I cannot access his Microsoft account for his recovery let...what can I do to be able to reset this laptop?...
  9. HI I'm having problems resetting an Asus zenbook 14. It was my husband's and he passed away

HI I'm having problems resetting an Asus zenbook 14. It was my husband's and he passed away: HI I'm having problems resetting an Asus zenbook 14. It was my husband's and he passed away 2 years ago. I cannot access his Microsoft account for his recovery let...what can I do to be able to reset this laptop?...
  10. light changes depending on lighting on asus zenbook windows 11-

light changes depending on lighting on asus zenbook windows 11-: change brightness is off and i see no other settings i could change to make it stop-* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-changes-depending-on-lighting-on-asus/1e4ce811-1c78-4933-98ed-e22ab5139190