Windows 10: ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android

Discus and support ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot find anything relating to this specific motherboard. The ASUS Zenith Extreme. Here's what I've tried so far. If anyone owns this motherboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stevehero, Apr 1, 2020.

1. stevehero Win User

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android

I cannot find anything relating to this specific motherboard. The ASUS Zenith Extreme.

Here's what I've tried so far. If anyone owns this motherboard and got WOL working then please let me know if I missed out on any steps.

• I have the latest bios update Version 2001 for Windows 10 18363.

• Have the latest drivers for my onboard Intel(R) I211 Gigabit with IP shown in the screenshots below 192.168.1.89

• Enabled the Power On By PCI-E/PCI in the BIOS.

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android OhCI1.jpg

• Disabled the fast boot in the BIOS.

• Enabled these settings in the adapter card settings in Device Manager:

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android 5KVT8.png

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android ZTFIs.png

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android WdALG.png

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android ViWYJ.png

• Power Options

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android 4wjIT.png

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android AUvFe.png

• WakeMeOnLan utility from Nir Sofer

This shows all the devices in green meaning that they're all on, in which case this is correct.

From here, I know that the values are correct to enter into the app from the play store.

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android PliYN.png

• I then downloaded this from the Play Store. Wake on LAN and entered the same values but it won't wake the PC and the app shows no green overlay to show that it's on like how WakeMeOnLan shows.

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android i0W47.png

• I've also download WakeOnLAN https://wol.aquilatech.com/ and entered in the exact same details there and managed to restart my PC using that, although this was installed on the same machine as I was restarting. But this tells me that it can work but getting it to work with any mobile app isn't working out.

Any help here would be great to fix this issue.

:)

stevehero, Apr 1, 2020
  2. stevehero Win User

Yes, I forgot to add that. I've tried that much to get this working I've lost track.

That's the reason I just setting the power to high performance.

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android [​IMG]

I'm thinking there's maybe some port forwarding to do in the router perhaps?

stevehero, May 25, 2020
  3. stevehero Win User

I cannot find anything relating to this specific motherboard. The ASUS Zenith Extreme.

Here's what I've tried so far. If anyone owns this motherboard and got WOL working then please let me know if I missed out on any steps.

• I have the latest bios update Version 2001 for Windows 10 18363.

• Have the latest drivers for my onboard Intel(R) I211 Gigabit with IP shown in the screenshots below 192.168.1.89

• Enabled the Power On By PCI-E/PCI in the BIOS.

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android OhCI1.jpg

• Disabled the fast boot in the BIOS.

• Enabled these settings in the adapter card settings in Device Manager:

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android 5KVT8.png

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android ZTFIs.png

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android WdALG.png

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android ViWYJ.png

• Power Options

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android 4wjIT.png

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android AUvFe.png

• WakeMeOnLan utility from Nir Sofer

This shows all the devices in green meaning that they're all on, in which case this is correct.

From here, I know that the values are correct to enter into the app from the play store.

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android PliYN.png

• I then downloaded this from the Play Store. Wake on LAN and entered the same values but it won't wake the PC and the app shows no green overlay to show that it's on like how WakeMeOnLan shows.

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android i0W47.png

• I've also download WakeOnLAN WakeOnLAN - WakeOnLAN and entered in the exact same details there and managed to restart my PC using that, although this was installed on the same machine as I was restarting. But this tells me that it can work but getting it to work with any mobile app isn't working out.

Any help here would be great to fix this issue.

stevehero, May 25, 2020
  4. ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android

Can you wake this device from another PC's on Lan?

Caledon Ken, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android - Similar Threads - ASUS Zenith Extreme

2. Wake on lan not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wake on lan not working anymore: Hi,Previously I'm using windows 10 and wake on lan works fine. But last year I do a in place upgrade to windows 11, then wake on lan never works again.I tried all steps I found from internet, nothing helps.Is there something changed in windows 11? and how could I bring WOL...
  3. Wake on lan not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wake on lan not working anymore: Hi,Previously I'm using windows 10 and wake on lan works fine. But last year I do a in place upgrade to windows 11, then wake on lan never works again.I tried all steps I found from internet, nothing helps.Is there something changed in windows 11? and how could I bring WOL...
  4. Wake on Lan Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wake on Lan Not Working: I have a brand new out-of-the-box HP 800G5 Mini. When i turn it off from within Windows, the link lights Do Not lite up. When I go into BIOS and Not into Windows and do a Shutdown the Link lights go flash. I also have a New HP 800G5 Mini that has been updated with everything...
  5. Wake-On-Lan does not work

Wake-On-Lan does not work: Hi there I'm having trouble getting the Wake-On-Lan to work. Here is what I did so far: - I activated Wake-On-Lan in UEFI (there is only one option for this in my UEFI) - On my network adapter (Device Manager/Network adapters/Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller/Properties)...
  6. Wake On Lan not working from shutdown state

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wake On Lan not working from shutdown state: So I am trying to enable Wake On Lan for my PC so I can turn it on remotely. The PC is in an odd spot so reaching the power button is awkward so I have made a custom wireless button (using a NodeMCU) to send the WOL packet over my network. It works just fine when I put the...
  7. Wake on LAN not working

Wake on LAN not working: I just cannot get wake on LAN working. I have it enabled in my BIOS and supposedly my network card supports it as seen in this command. [img] However when I try to enable it I get bamboozled. [img] Also, sadly it is grayed out in the device manager. [img] Could the...
  8. Wake up on LAN not working!

Wake up on LAN not working!: Hello. I have my desktop PC at my work office. This is great, but when I am at home, I only have a Chromebook and an Android tablet. I would love to get Steam Link or Chrome Remote Desktop to work, and possibly do some gaming at home. I've gotten it to work great, the...
  9. Wake on Lan - Not Working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake on Lan - Not Working: My Inspiron 7586 does not wake on lan when the signal is sent from my phone or another PC if thte PC is sleeping. My network card and the BIOS are both set to be active for wake on lan. I would appreciate any assistance since Dell seems to be of no help (the "tech" did not...
  10. Wake On LAN is Not Working

Wake On LAN is Not Working: I have been unable to get Wake on LAN functionality to work in Windows 10: I am attempting to do a Wakeup on LAN to my desktop computer which is running Windows 10 from my laptop which is also running Windows 10. The desktop computer is connected to my router through a...