Windows 10: Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error

Discus and support Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Asus Zephyrus G14 GA401IV-BR9N6 AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is getting bluescreen of death error atleast twice a day.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChamaraJaySL, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error

My Asus Zephyrus G14 GA401IV-BR9N6 AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is getting bluescreen of death error atleast twice a day. I cannot figure out what is the accurate error due to many different bluescreen errors. I have updated all my driversNvidia, AMD etc and all windows 10 latest updates. I have noticed that these errors are frequent when I use Dolby Atmos as spatial sound option. I checked the event viewer and found out that there are multiple critical errors of 4163 KERNEL-POWER 70368744177664,2. I have uploaded all my mini dump +

:)

ChamaraJaySL, Feb 7, 2023
  2. tomdsr Win User

Asus ROG Zephyrus G14

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here:
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

tomdsr, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen TUF Gaming laptop

Source: CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen-powered TUF Gaming laptops | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 7, 2023
  4. Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error

Asus ROG Zephyrus G14

Hi, I have a laptop Asus Rog Zephyrus G14. Since 1 year ago I have been experience with BSOD but in the recently months has increased the number of times it happens to get a point is imposible to use it. I installed windows 10 5 times, BestBuy check my laptop and they said is not software is Hardware and it will cost 500-600$ to repair but they didn't tell what issues has. How can I troubleshoot my laptop to see what part is wrong to buy and put myself to save some money? (I know the RAM is fine, they only said is something with the motherboard)

PS: the BSOD was caused because I played a lot with my laptop like Warzone for hours and since I didn't buy a fan to cool the laptop meanwhile I was playing, I damaged my laptop

gomezramones, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error

1. Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error - Similar Threads - Asus Zephyrus G14

2. Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere: Recently I reset my laptop to use its beta function of the USB4. Everything went fine until I upgraded my Windows 11 22H2 to the latest version because my File Explorer didn't have the tabs function.The bluescreen happens immediatly after turn on my PC, and after a couple of...
  3. Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere: Recently I reset my laptop to use its beta function of the USB4. Everything went fine until I upgraded my Windows 11 22H2 to the latest version because my File Explorer didn't have the tabs function.The bluescreen happens immediatly after turn on my PC, and after a couple of...
  4. Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error: My Asus Zephyrus G14 GA401IV-BR9N6 AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is getting bluescreen of death error atleast twice a day. I cannot figure out what is the accurate error due to many different bluescreen errors. I have updated all my driversNvidia,...
  5. Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error

Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error: My Asus Zephyrus G14 GA401IV-BR9N6 AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is getting bluescreen of death error atleast twice a day. I cannot figure out what is the accurate error due to many different bluescreen errors. I have updated all my driversNvidia,...
  6. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14: Hi, for these past few months, I'm having a constant BSOD issue up to 5 times a day while using.My laptop info attached below DxDiag.I get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under...
  7. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14

Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14: Hi, for these past few months, I'm having a constant BSOD issue up to 5 times a day while using.My laptop info attached below DxDiag.I get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under...
  8. Stuck then Blue Screen Error for ROG Zephyrus G14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck then Blue Screen Error for ROG Zephyrus G14: My system is getting stuck almost everyday after some work. I hard restart it then it can work fine later for that day. Sometimes if I don't restart, it goes to blue screen error and restarted itself. I think it's happening after I put my system to sleep then use it again....
  9. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020: Hello, I am having an issue, well multiple issues with my laptop.i get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under low work load like working on music or browsing the internet, when i...
  10. Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14: Hello microsoft windows team, After I bought a brand new Zephyrus G14 not the cheapest ultrabook out there, it came with windows preinstalled - however, I would prefer the penguin. Ok, I'll give it a try. After the forced updates, some pretty basic features stopped...