Windows 10: Asus zephyrus g14 stutter,robotic/distorted sound and mouse lag.

Discus and support Asus zephyrus g14 stutter,robotic/distorted sound and mouse lag. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; System: Asus zephyrus g14Battery or AC:Model: GA401II-BM131TSFrequency of occurrence: 2-3 times a dayReset OS: System reset has been done 3-4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SouravPal2, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Asus zephyrus g14 stutter,robotic/distorted sound and mouse lag.

System: Asus zephyrus g14Battery or AC:Model: GA401II-BM131TSFrequency of occurrence: 2-3 times a dayReset OS: System reset has been done 3-4 timesScreenshot or video: Cant take one========================Detailed descriptionHi guys I have a asus zephyrus g14 and after buying it I have had an issue and i tried to fix it by resettin my pc 3-4 times. I took it to service centre twice and they just did a full reset but it didn't help anything. My pc has win 11 and this problem occured both in win 10 as well as win 11. The problem is my pc suddenly lags/stutter to put it in words lets say I am ga

:)

SouravPal2, Apr 25, 2022
  2. gmosley Win User

Mouse Lag & Sound Distortion

WinVer 2004
    After several days since last boot, I start to notice mouse lag, almost like a stutter (Logitech M510 wireless mouse). Also, system sounds are increasingly distorted; e.g. when starting a reboot with an open application, I get the Windows chime that accompanies the warning message. That chime is quite distorted. The reboot, however, clears the mouse lag problem and if I reboot again right away, the message chime is clear.
    Any clues? It's not a major issue since a reboot solves it but I'm curious if there's a setting somewhere that's the culprit

gmosley, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen TUF Gaming laptop

Source: CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen-powered TUF Gaming laptops | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Asus zephyrus g14 stutter,robotic/distorted sound and mouse lag.

Fingerprint scanner is not detected in Asus ROG Zephyrus g14 after Windows update.

I just bought Asus ROG Zephyrus g14. I could use fingerprint scanner when I first setup my laptop. But after some updates, I can't use Windows hello fingerprint sign on. It is not detecting the hardware. Though I installed Goodix driver, it's still showing
    same error.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Asus zephyrus g14 stutter,robotic/distorted sound and mouse lag. 79bd2eaa-398c-4581-868b-b239cdc1d986?upload=true.png

Asus zephyrus g14 stutter,robotic/distorted sound and mouse lag. 1f092ffc-504d-4e7a-a74d-f58127585295?upload=true.png

Asus zephyrus g14 stutter,robotic/distorted sound and mouse lag. 2007645a-d0cc-44a5-b57a-d80007082b21?upload=true.png

abdasgupta, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Asus zephyrus g14 stutter,robotic/distorted sound and mouse lag.

1. Asus zephyrus g14 stutter,robotic/distorted sound and mouse lag. - Similar Threads - Asus zephyrus g14

2. Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error: My Asus Zephyrus G14 GA401IV-BR9N6 AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is getting bluescreen of death error atleast twice a day. I cannot figure out what is the accurate error due to many different bluescreen errors. I have updated all my driversNvidia,...
  3. Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error: My Asus Zephyrus G14 GA401IV-BR9N6 AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is getting bluescreen of death error atleast twice a day. I cannot figure out what is the accurate error due to many different bluescreen errors. I have updated all my driversNvidia,...
  4. Asus Zephyrus G14 is getting bluescreen of death error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14: Hi, for these past few months, I'm having a constant BSOD issue up to 5 times a day while using.My laptop info attached below DxDiag.I get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under...
  6. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14

Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14: Hi, for these past few months, I'm having a constant BSOD issue up to 5 times a day while using.My laptop info attached below DxDiag.I get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under...
  7. Asus zephyrus g14 stutter,robotic/distorted sound and mouse lag.

Asus zephyrus g14 stutter,robotic/distorted sound and mouse lag.: System: Asus zephyrus g14Battery or AC:Model: GA401II-BM131TSFrequency of occurrence: 2-3 times a dayReset OS: System reset has been done 3-4 timesScreenshot or video: Cant take one========================Detailed descriptionHi guys I have a asus zephyrus g14 and after buying...
  8. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020: Hello, I am having an issue, well multiple issues with my laptop.i get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under low work load like working on music or browsing the internet, when i...
  9. Sound stutter and mouse lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound stutter and mouse lag: I've had the same build with windows 10 for months, no issues until a few weeks ago where my audio started stuttering. This is the most obvious symptom, but when it happens, any video I might be playing also lags, and the mouse movement lags as well. It happens a few times an...
  10. Mouse Lag & Sound Distortion

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Lag & Sound Distortion: WinVer 2004 After several days since last boot, I start to notice mouse lag, almost like a stutter (Logitech M510 wireless mouse). Also, system sounds are increasingly distorted; e.g. when starting a reboot with an open application, I get the Windows chime that accompanies...