Windows 10: AsusScreen > Blackscreen > Windowslogin

Discus and support AsusScreen > Blackscreen > Windowslogin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So recently I got this thing where my computer powersup it shows the asus screen then it just goes black and is like that for a solid 10 seconds or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Emilixr, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Emilixr Win User

AsusScreen > Blackscreen > Windowslogin

So recently I got this thing where my computer powersup it shows the asus screen then it just goes black and is like that for a solid 10 seconds or somthing after that it shows me the login screen as nothing have happend. It didn't happen before and started 2 days ago. I was in another country for 6 weeks so my computer was of and didn't have power. After that i moved my setup to another room before even turning it on and now we're here.Anyone know how to fix this milder annoyanse?

:)

Emilixr, Jul 27, 2021
  2. King'z Win User

Random blackscreen after logging in task manager NOT working and safe mode still shows a blackscreen

As I said I tried these steps except some because I have to acces my desktop through Safe mode but unfortunately I can't it still showing blackscreen, thank you even if it didn't help me but you tried have a good day !

King'z, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Magik Win User
    Blackscreen at startup

AsusScreen > Blackscreen > Windowslogin [​IMG]

Magik, Jul 27, 2021
  4. AsusScreen > Blackscreen > Windowslogin

Blackscreen - Auto-Restart

Thank you for the suggested 'fixes'. I'll try them after I try Google's Chrome browser. I'm told it's more suited to a desktop environment than the Microsoft EDGE browser (more suited to Tablet use). I don't know if it's related to the "BlackScreen Auto-Restart"
    problem, but hopefully it will reduce/eliminate the "Can't Reach This Page" message which I frequently get using EDGE [I tried restarting my modem and router, as well as clearing browsing history, but the problem persists with EDGE.

RalphHosmer, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

AsusScreen > Blackscreen > Windowslogin

1. AsusScreen > Blackscreen > Windowslogin - Similar Threads - AsusScreen Blackscreen Windowslogin

2. Blackscreen help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blackscreen help: Hi. So I have a 2020 macbook air and I bootcamped it with windows a year ago. Everything was going fine until today when I opened it up and it turned on but the screen is black. The computers capslock key and normal keyboard lights up but the screen remains black. I've...
  3. Blackscreen help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blackscreen help: Hi. So I have a 2020 macbook air and I bootcamped it with windows a year ago. Everything was going fine until today when I opened it up and it turned on but the screen is black. The computers capslock key and normal keyboard lights up but the screen remains black. I've...
  4. Constant BlackScreen

Constant BlackScreen: I have been experiencing complete black screen crashes during gaming sessions. I have tried everything - reinstalling Windows, graphic drivers, etc. I need help reading this reliability history report.DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  5. Blackscreen

Blackscreen: While reading on my HP 15-ba009dx notebook the wifi stopped working. I disconnected all usb devices and rebooted. Same result. I checked the ram and bios. All ok. I have not removed the hdd and tried to read it. I was afraid to in case a virus caused my problem. I use the...
  6. Blackscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen: While reading on my HP 15-ba009dx notebook the wifi stopped working. I disconnected all usb devices and rebooted. Same result. I checked the ram and bios. All ok. I have not removed the hdd and tried to read it. I was afraid to in case a virus caused my problem. I use the...
  7. Blackscreen

8. BlackScreen then restarts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BlackScreen then restarts: So I was in my online class then my screen just went black then unexpectedly restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blackscreen-then-restarts/f4328fad-4c92-4b87-8ca3-bad0c552be69
  9. Blackscreen

Blackscreen: I recently updated my laptop to windows 10 2004. The update went well. Afterwards I tried using the laptop, it froze, the cursor wouldn't move, the keyboard wasn't working. I then performed a forced shutdown pressing and hold the power button and then restarted the laptop. It...
  10. Blackscreen

Blackscreen: After I received an update on windows 10 I got a black screen after I put in my password. I went to help and received a procedure with options to eliminate the problem.I went thru the various things to try with no success. I finally went back to the previous version of...