Windows 10: AsusSetup from motherboard drivers does not open

Discus and support AsusSetup from motherboard drivers does not open in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I did a fresh install of Win 10 Pro (64bit), and downloaded the drivers from the motherboard's support page (also 64bit installers). After i extract... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vemelon, Apr 10, 2021.

1. AsusSetup from motherboard drivers does not open

I did a fresh install of Win 10 Pro (64bit), and downloaded the drivers from the motherboard's support page (also 64bit installers). After i extract them and launch "AsusSetup", nothing happens at all. The install wizard is not coming up. It's the same for all drivers (LAN, chipset, audio etc).

I also deactivated all Antivirus stuff. When I run in compatibility mode, the setup runs but cancels because of "unsupported OS".

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

thanks

submitted by /u/vemelon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vemelon, Apr 10, 2021

2. I tried to install my motherboard's drivers, Now I've got below notice!

Hi, I tried to install my motherboard's drivers on Windows 10. Now I've got below notice when Windows run!

AsusSetup

Does not support this Operating System : WNT_6.2P_64

After this, I updated Windows but it didn't disappear and still, it's shown.

My Startup:

- NVIDIA Backend

- NVIDIA Capture server p r o x y

- Realtek HD Audio Manager

- windows defender

- Microsoft OneDrive

What should I do?

My Motherboard is ASUS P8H61-M LX

FaridSadeghi, Apr 10, 2021
  3. WNT_6.2H_64; AsusSetup does not support this Operation system

WNT_6.2H_64; AsusSetup does not support this Operation system
    I did install Windows 10 64 bit system.

As Win 10 informs me: AsusSetup does not support this operation system with information:

WNT_6.2H_64.

I do not know, which unit / hardware / software this belong to?

So I could change/ repair it, either hardware/ software? Asus seems not to repair it, my motherboard is 6 year old

Will some one detail me, where this fault is addressing to?

MauriceHooper, Apr 10, 2021
  4. peltka Win User

AsusSetup from motherboard drivers does not open

WNT_6.2H_64; AsusSetup does not support this Operation system

I did install Windows 10 64 bit system.

As Win 10 informs me: AsusSetup does not support this operation system with information:

WNT_6.2H_64.

I do not know, which unit / hardware / software this belong to?

So I could change/ repair it, either hardware/ software? Asus seems not to repair it, my motherboard is 6 year old

Will some one detail me, where this fault is addressing to?

peltka, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

AsusSetup from motherboard drivers does not open

1. AsusSetup from motherboard drivers does not open - Similar Threads - AsusSetup motherboard drivers

2. Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64: Hi i have w11 64bit and i bought Asus tuf gaming B650 plus wifi motherboard. When i try installing new drivers from official asus website -> pop up window saying app does not support OS WNT_6.2P_64. So i dont have proper driver for wifi adapter and cannot use it and even...
  3. Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64: Hi i have w11 64bit and i bought Asus tuf gaming B650 plus wifi motherboard. When i try installing new drivers from official asus website -> pop up window saying app does not support OS WNT_6.2P_64. So i dont have proper driver for wifi adapter and cannot use it and even...
  4. Motherboard driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard driver: Hello, please helpI have 2 PCI Device and 1 Unknown device missing driver,These are the Hardware ID that I retrieved from Device MangerFirst: PCI Device Driver MissingPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_43E9&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_11 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_43E9&SUBSYS_86941043...
  5. Motherboard Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Motherboard Drivers: With all the free time we have I plan to reinstall windows on an SSD. I custom built my pc a few years ago and I plan to load the drivers from a usb from the manufacturer site instead of the old cd. However, I’m unsure which ones I need. I know I need the chipset, the LAN,...
  6. How to install motherboard drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to install motherboard drivers?: Guys, I just installed the win 10 system in my new diy PC. The case doesn’t have a cd reader so I can’t use the driver and utility cd that came together with my gigabyte b365m dh3h motherboard. When I was at the last step of installing the win10 system (1909 version), I...
  7. motherboard drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    motherboard drivers: can programs crash and files get corrupted if you havent downloaded the driver for your motherboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/motherboard-drivers/5852c5cd-bb13-4c73-8517-ae1d277edb8c
  8. Need help with motherboard drivers

Need help with motherboard drivers: I have a new motherboard on the way and i want to get drivers downloaded to a usb to have ready to install. There are so many i don't know what ones i need. My motherboard is an ASUS Z97-A/USB 3.1. Could someone let me know what ones i need thanks. I will be running windows...
  9. Missing ECS motherboard drivers

Missing ECS motherboard drivers: My PC since 2010 was running Windows 7. It has ECS - H61H2-M2 motherboard. I upgraded to Windows 10 - 64 bit in 2015 or 2016. Yesterday due to some trouble I did a clean installation of Windows 10 .Now for finding the drivers, I went to ECS' website....
  10. New PC and motherboard drivers

New PC and motherboard drivers: Hi. On Monday my new PC been delivered and cant wait. Its a new windows 10 pc so should I install mother board drivers first or should I just activate it and leave it a loan. Windows 10 will already be installed too and windows 10 installs drivers any way. Just don't want to...