Windows 10: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X541UA wireless adapter dissappear

Discus and support ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X541UA wireless adapter dissappear in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Wi-fi does not work in my Windows 10, because the Wireless adapter disapeared. A few days ago began issues from disconnection to wi-fi, but now even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IgnasiTort Del Molino, Jan 27, 2021.

1. ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X541UA wireless adapter dissappear

Wi-fi does not work in my Windows 10, because the Wireless adapter disapeared. A few days ago began issues from disconnection to wi-fi, but now even Windows trouble-shooter can make wi-fi work because there is no Wireless adapter any more.

I suspect issues with another devices, a few days before the laptop had flickering issues and I had to update display drivers and some intel drivers.

I have tried everything .

• Restarting laptop
    • Windows trouble-shooter
    • Checking for updates in ASUS
    • Checking for updates in Intel
    • Windows update
    • More ...

:)

IgnasiTort Del Molino, Jan 27, 2021

2. Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 27, 2021
  3. wireless display adapter firmware update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of the wireless adapter?

2. Are you referring to updating the Wireless display adapter?

If so, I would suggest you to visit the manufacturer's website and check if there are any updates available.

However, you can try the steps below and check if you are able to update it manually from the computer.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. If the wireless display adapter is listed, expand it.

4. Right click on the driver and check for updates.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X541UA wireless adapter dissappear

Issue with connecting Dual monitor with Wireless Display Adapter

Hi Penny Wells,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when things do not work as they should. However, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the model of the TV?

This issue can occur if there is pending firmware update or the issue with the drivers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and let us know about the results:

Method 1: Fix connections to wireless displays or docks.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks.

Method 2: Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

If method 1 doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to follow all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on
    Troubleshooting Wireless
    Display Adapters
    refer the steps ‘Having trouble connecting your device to the adapter?’

Note: The above article contains steps regarding Firmware update.
    Modifying BIOS settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS
    settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X541UA wireless adapter dissappear

1. ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X541UA wireless adapter dissappear - Similar Threads - ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC

2. I have installed windows 11 in my Asustek computer inc. gl553ve. I am facing issues with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed windows 11 in my Asustek computer inc. gl553ve. I am facing issues with...: I am attaching a picture of the installed driver, kindly let me know which is the updated version that i can run in the laptop, or any other solution to tackle the problem...
  3. I have installed windows 11 in my Asustek computer inc. gl553ve. I am facing issues with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed windows 11 in my Asustek computer inc. gl553ve. I am facing issues with...: I am attaching a picture of the installed driver, kindly let me know which is the updated version that i can run in the laptop, or any other solution to tackle the problem...
  4. i have a ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL553VE laptop, after the recent windows 11 update my wifi...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL553VE laptop, after the recent windows 11 update my wifi...: i have a ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL553VE laptop, after the recent windows 11 update my wifi and bluetooth disapper form the settings tab and it disconnects frequently.Plz help...
  5. i have a ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL553VE laptop, after the recent windows 11 update my wifi...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL553VE laptop, after the recent windows 11 update my wifi...: i have a ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL553VE laptop, after the recent windows 11 update my wifi and bluetooth disapper form the settings tab and it disconnects frequently.Plz help...
  6. Computer issues, wireless adapter and audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer issues, wireless adapter and audio: Have issues with above. Downloaded new wireless drives to try fix issue, no work. Been at this four hours. Closes I’ve came is dating this issue all the way back to 2015:...
  7. Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Adapter: Hello. I am having a few Internet issues on my laptop. It started once I swapped out my Hard Disk Drive for a Solid State Drive yesterday. I can connect to the Internet occasionally but after mere seconds, sometimes minutes or even an hour the Wifi will go away and in...
  8. Wireless adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless adapter: Hello!! Why my wireless adapter turn back on my pc after shutdown! I tried same adapter on 3 different pc, and same issue! Change drivers, but same. Change adapter, then its not happening! Adapter is - Qualcomm Atheros AR938x Wireless Network Adapter....
  9. Wireless Adapter

Wireless Adapter: I have a Linksys WMP54G wireless adapter installed in a Dell Dual Core desktop. Running Windows 10 home version 1511. Adapter is active (packets sent and received) but not logged onto the LAN. I have never gotten a prompt to provide the LAN password. I have tried disabling...
  10. Wireless Adapter?

Wireless Adapter?: How to fix "there might be a problem with the wifi adapter"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-adapter/e4848d96-d866-434a-b476-81f5b47313c6