Windows 10: At my university there’s windows 10 education for faculty but not for students on OnTheHub

Discus and support At my university there’s windows 10 education for faculty but not for students on OnTheHub in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Could I just buy the faculty version even though I’m a student? submitted by /u/Punjabj-Ninja [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Punjabj-Ninja, Mar 5, 2020.

1. At my university there’s windows 10 education for faculty but not for students on OnTheHub

Could I just buy the faculty version even though I’m a student?

submitted by /u/Punjabj-Ninja
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Punjabj-Ninja, Mar 5, 2020

2. downloading windows 10 education version

I am a student in Ain Shams University faculty of engineering, I got my Microsoft student account , I succeeded in downloading office 2016 but I am trying to download windows 10 education version I couldn't , so I tried to download the tools from Microsoft.com
    I could download the pro version and it is not activated , now I need to download the education version , what can I do???

Hosni Ramadan Hosni Ramadan Awadallah, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 education transfer

I have the windows 10 education currently installed on my laptop. Is it possible to transfer it to my other PC? I got the license from onthehub because I'm a student.

Leonard401, Mar 5, 2020
  4. At my university there’s windows 10 education for faculty but not for students on OnTheHub

Windows 10 Education activation

You need to contact your university or college faculty that manages your Microsoft Dreamspark or Image profile.

If Windows 10 Education was previously installed and activated on the system, you can just reinstall it and it will reactivate within a few days.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

At my university there’s windows 10 education for faculty but not for students on OnTheHub

1. At my university there’s windows 10 education for faculty but not for students on OnTheHub - Similar Threads - university there’s education

2. will university access my win11 education somehow that way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will university access my win11 education somehow that way?: i have win11 education key via my universityi want to add my personal microsoft account and not the university one just for privacyif i did that, university cant have access to anything on my pc right?and if want to add a personal account i should add it by add account not...
  3. will university access my win11 education somehow that way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will university access my win11 education somehow that way?: i have win11 education key via my universityi want to add my personal microsoft account and not the university one just for privacyif i did that, university cant have access to anything on my pc right?and if want to add a personal account i should add it by add account not...
  4. Azure for students Windows 10 Education Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Azure for students Windows 10 Education Product key: Hi there.I have a laptop with a Windows 10 Home SL digital license, but I would like to use the full Windows capabilities. So I am going to upgrade my Windows 10 edition to "Education" with product key, provided by Azure for students subscription. Since the topic of...
  5. Windows 10 education activation for students

Windows 10 education activation for students: Hi Our university gives us windows 10 education product key from https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com website. I asked validity of product key to IT. They said that if you don't connect to school wifi network, it may be deactivate. However because of covid-19 we are not in...
  6. Window 10 Education Use for Professional purposejob or freelancing as a Student

Window 10 Education Use for Professional purposejob or freelancing as a Student: Salaam! Dear All, I have 2 questions about Windows 10 Education and need authentic answers. 1.Can I use windows 10 education for professional purposes like is it allowed if I freelance or do job or establish my own startup using windows 10 education? 2.Can a student use...
  7. Universal Print preview available Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

in Windows 10 News
    Universal Print preview available Windows 10 Enterprise and Education: If your organization has Windows 10 Enterprise E3 or E5, or Windows 10 Education A3 or A5, you are now eligible to enable the Universal Print public preview in your tenant. Universal Print is a Microsoft 365 subscription-based service that can help you centralize print...
  8. Trying to validate my account as student from university and it fails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to validate my account as student from university and it fails: Sorry but our systems are a detecting a problem with your account and are unable to validate your access. Please contact Support and reference the following transaction ID and message code. TransactionId: 06557665-ed9a-41a2-aad5-a38e799d0878 Message Code: 715-123170...
  9. Help this university student plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help this university student plz: Hi, i’m a 19 year old university student. Last week, my dad went mental about a fight we had about studying and then he confiscated all my tech (iPhone, laptop, dj gear etc) Now i got my pc back, but he removed everything from my laptop besides the office 365 apps and...
  10. Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers #Windows10S

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers #Windows10S: Microsoft introduced a set of educational products and services, inspired by teachers and students, including a new Windows experience called Windows 10 S; new experiences in Microsoft Teams for modern classroom collaboration; new features in Minecraft and mixed reality to...