Windows 10: At present Win 8.1 or Win 10

Discus and support At present Win 8.1 or Win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What os is better for gaming ? In win 10 my laptop crashes often dute Thread stuck in a device driver had no problems in win 8 when initially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dholo, Jun 28, 2020.

1. dholo Win User

At present Win 8.1 or Win 10

What os is better for gaming ?

In win 10 my laptop crashes often

dute Thread stuck in a device driver had no problems in win 8 when initially brought!

my laptop initially configured was 8.1

later i updated because microsoft wanted me to

now please help me

what is better

laptop config

Intel 16 gb ram i7 7th or 8th gen brought around 2015

4gb graphic card amd r7 m265.

i play like Dota

mount bannerlord

gta v

fifa 18

:)

dholo, Jun 28, 2020

2. AMD 9 series chipset driver for Win 8.1

Roger that the website doesn't list any OS it only says: This package is for motherboards with 700 series or newer AMD chipsets

Countryside, Jun 28, 2020
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Jun 28, 2020
  4. At present Win 8.1 or Win 10

Lumia 1020 running Win 8.1 is not detected by my desktop (Win 8.1) and laptop (Win 7)

Hello,

Since 2-3 weeks now, I have not been able to connect my Lumia 1020 phone to either of my machines (Win 8.1 and Win 7). Not sure what changed with either of the devices in the meantime.

I have a Lumia 1020 with the following configuration:

- Carrier: AT&T

- Software: Windows Phone 8.1 Update

- OS Version: 8.10.14203.306

I've tried:

- Steps listed in here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749484
    but with no success.

- Soft-resetting the phone but to no avail.

- Turning the phone all the way off. Connected the phone to the PC but drivers did not load

- Running Microsoft FixIt tool

- Steps listed in several other communities related to other users having similar problem with their Win 8 phone

Also, I do not see my phone name listed under System information. It shows my phone as an Unknown USB Device with an Exclamation mark.

Any suggestions/help?

MayankM001, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

At present Win 8.1 or Win 10

1. At present Win 8.1 or Win 10 - Similar Threads - present

2. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup: I just keep getting this pop-up, I installed FRST64 and I've done everything I need to do except for running the fixlist.txt that'll solve the problem. PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THE fixlist.txt....
  3. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup: I just keep getting this pop-up, I installed FRST64 and I've done everything I need to do except for running the fixlist.txt that'll solve the problem. PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THE fixlist.txt....
  4. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that: I have Windows 11 23H2. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that or correct xxxxword. The original WSR does present the list as expected....
  6. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that

Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that: I have Windows 11 23H2. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that or correct xxxxword. The original WSR does present the list as expected....
  7. No microphone driver installed or present in my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No microphone driver installed or present in my device: Device: HP x360 13" 2-in-1 laptopOP System: Windows 11Using Intel EVO i9 processorHi, I recently discovered not only does my laptop not detect a microphone, there's no driver installed for it, as if I had deleted it. I'm not super tech savvy or anything so I could appreciate...
  8. No microphone driver installed or present in my device

No microphone driver installed or present in my device: Device: HP x360 13" 2-in-1 laptopOP System: Windows 11Using Intel EVO i9 processorHi, I recently discovered not only does my laptop not detect a microphone, there's no driver installed for it, as if I had deleted it. I'm not super tech savvy or anything so I could appreciate...
  9. What Font is my system actually presently using?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Font is my system actually presently using?: I've been trying to find what Font my system is presently using and everything I type in my task bar search bar takes me to the same thing on the Internet, which does not provide me an answer. Those findings only provide how to change the system font. I know how to change my...
  10. What Font is my system actually presently using?

What Font is my system actually presently using?: I've been trying to find what Font my system is presently using and everything I type in my task bar search bar takes me to the same thing on the Internet, which does not provide me an answer. Those findings only provide how to change the system font. I know how to change my...