Windows 10: At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels

Discus and support At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm running into the issue that every time I restart or shut down. The computer stuck at the windows logo, no spinning wheels. I did the repair, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by emelemely, Sep 20, 2020.

1. emelemely Win User

At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels

I'm running into the issue that every time I restart or shut down. The computer stuck at the windows logo, no spinning wheels.

I did the repair, and a fresh install of windows and I had no issues until I installed the update that added Edge. I was unable to revert the update. The system says it can't. I did all the other updates so that is up-to-date in case that solved the issue and it still persists.

Please help, I rely on this computer for work.

:)

emelemely, Sep 20, 2020

2. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel.

Pitbull1971, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 starts up with no spinning wheel

PLEASE HELP! Whenever I start up my laptop, it shows the HP logo, and no spinning wheel. It turns black after a few settings, making a noise that sounds like the PC restarted. Then it shows the HP logo with no spinning wheel again, then again, etc. I think
    it is in a loop, but I don't know how to fix it. PLEASE HELP!

TylerReade, Sep 20, 2020
  4. At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels

Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.

Well I did the reset,but it didnt work At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels :(.Still stuck at spinning wheel.

Domokos Istvan1, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels

1. At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels - Similar Threads - restart turn gets

2. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  3. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  4. Stuck on Logo, no spinning loading.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on Logo, no spinning loading.: Hi, i was going to start up my laptop, but then it just shows up the logo without the spinning circle below it Picture below[IMG]I tried restarting it, unplugging the charger cable to try and let the battery drain, then charge it then starting it up, Ctrl + things, and many...
  5. At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels: I'm running into the issue that every time I restart or shut down. The computer stuck at the windows logo, no spinning wheels. I did the repair, and a fresh install of windows and I had no issues until I installed the update that added Edge. I was unable to revert the...
  6. Windows won't restart after update? Spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't restart after update? Spinning wheel: Hello all. I'm having difficulty with my computer not restarting after a recent Windows Update. When the computer turns back on, I get an infinite spinning wheel. The first time this happened, I went into safe mode and asked it to restore the system before the last update....
  7. spinning blue wheel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spinning blue wheel: this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-wheel/6bf4d66d-141a-4c49-8ae9-bf791341df8f"
  8. Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.: Hi. Today i wanted to update my AMD GRAPHIC CARD but i got an error,so i made a clean uninstall using amd cleanup utility.I restarted my computer and went to windows update to update the driver.Besides the amd update there was another windows update.After download it said...
  9. Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup: Hi, When I started my computer this morning, and I found it was super slow and lagging on even very basic applications, so I had to force shut it down because it got so bad that it froze and wouldn't respond. When I started it back up I got the loading sign with the windows...
  10. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on configure with spinning wheel: Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel. 11811