Windows 10: at start boots into blue screen with a little white box requires me to log in with a...

Discus and support at start boots into blue screen with a little white box requires me to log in with a... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't think I asked question correctly, but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hogpig, May 15, 2020.

1. hogpig Win User

at start boots into blue screen with a little white box requires me to log in with a...

I don't think I asked question correctly, but

:)

hogpig, May 15, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 15, 2020
  3. White box on the top right corner of the screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are able to see a white box on top right corner of the screen and it hides some of the apps on the screen. For further clarity on the screen, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Do you see anything written on the white box?
    3. Do you get the box when you restart the PC?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try performing a clean boot and check if the issue persists.

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer. However,
    that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

To perform a clean boot on the computer refer to the article
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 15, 2020
  4. at start boots into blue screen with a little white box requires me to log in with a...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 15, 2020
Thema:

at start boots into blue screen with a little white box requires me to log in with a...

1. at start boots into blue screen with a little white box requires me to log in with a... - Similar Threads - start boots blue

2. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons are showing as white and blue boxes: All of sudden all the shortcut and exe files are showing as blue and white boxes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-showing-as-white-and-blue-boxes/0c697cdc-7a32-4e52-9d4e-5c8e34eb25db
  3. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are showing as white and blue boxes: All of sudden all the shortcut and exe files are showing as blue and white boxes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-showing-as-white-and-blue-boxes/0c697cdc-7a32-4e52-9d4e-5c8e34eb25db
  4. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. White tile box on screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White tile box on screen?: Hi unfortunately I'm not in the same area as this pc. My sister's boy has been enthusiastic with downloads. He thinks he has downloaded something he shouldn't. He's only 8!Unfortunately my sister has no IT skills.It's possible he has hit some random combination of keys or...
  6. White Box on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Box on screen: I have a user who has an intermittent problem. The user gets a white box screen from time to time. When the user encounter this problem, the user can not interact with the white portion of the box. I updated Windows and the graphics driver. I seen similar threads, but the...
  7. No or little responce to the black/white screen after log-in

in Windows 10 Support
    No or little responce to the black/white screen after log-in: Hello, I'm using W10 Pro 64bit v1903 and after entering my password, the screen goes to a black blank screen for about 30 seconds after which, a white screen appears with a bit of standard text on it, mostly about 'ease of access' and that's it!! This all happened early...
  8. Little box showing screen size

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Little box showing screen size: Why does a little box showing screen size continually pop up and interupt what program I am in and how do I stop it? I have turned off notifications but that did no good. This is very annoying and I can find no reason for it. Just one more thing that makes me hate Windows 10....
  9. White Box on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Box on screen: The users has a dual screen setup. The scale and layout is at 150% on both screens. The user gets this screen see below intermittently on both. The user is unable to interact with that white portion when it appears. The following troubleshooting steps was performed:...
  10. Updated: Black screen, little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated: Black screen, little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN,...: I shut down my laptop last night, get the dreaded black screen, and the little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN, really. Why is this still a problem, and like someone else posted... Why can we not opt out of updates...