Windows 10: At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin.

Discus and support At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin. I run that, but error, what can I do?BCDEDIT/DELETE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vassiliki Gkini, Oct 18, 2021.

1. At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin.

At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin. I run that, but error, what can I do?BCDEDIT/DELETE {ed691510-03ba-11eb-b17b-c0e434ee9b0c}BCDEDIT/DELETE : The term 'BCDEDIT/DELETE' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, oroperable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and tryagain

:)

Vassiliki Gkini, Oct 18, 2021

2. UNetbootin

My network adapter wasn't working on Windows 10, I'm an insider with settings on fast, so I used a Linux drive a had so I could make a installation USB drive for Windows 10. I used UNetbootin the burn the .iso image to a USB drive(installed using the
    commands:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gezakovacs/ppa

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install unetbootin)

And now when I turn my PC on it tries to boot through UNetbootin(which doesn't work). the only way to boot is to keep going through the bios menu manually, and choose windows boot manager. I tried EasyBCD 2.3 but it didn't work. any idea on how to
    fix it? its a ASUS M32BF ( Desktop Tower) I've been bouncing between hard drives, clean installation of windows 10, changing boot sequence, everything I can think to do and nothing is working.

Thanks,

Judah

judahevans, Oct 18, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2021
  4. At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin.

Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin.

1. At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin. - Similar Threads - start LaptopI try

2. Windows installer can’t see my SSD but Linux can

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installer can’t see my SSD but Linux can: Hi, I was organizing my folders and I came across a .reg file and clicked on it. Long story short it messed up a lot of things and my computer wouldn’t boot so I put a fresh install of windows on a flash drive and booted from it through BIOS. However when I went to install...
  3. Windows installer can’t see my SSD but Linux can

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installer can’t see my SSD but Linux can: Hi, I was organizing my folders and I came across a .reg file and clicked on it. Long story short it messed up a lot of things and my computer wouldn’t boot so I put a fresh install of windows on a flash drive and booted from it through BIOS. However when I went to install...
  4. Trying to install Kali Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Kali Linux: I'm in cyber security. I just started. I'm trying to install Kali Linux it seemed like it was working and then it seems as though there was a problem. WHat does this mean? I probably didn't put it in the correct sub-topics I'm not sure which sub-topic it goes....
  5. Trying to install Kali Linux

Trying to install Kali Linux: I'm in cyber security. I just started. I'm trying to install Kali Linux it seemed like it was working and then it seems as though there was a problem. WHat does this mean? I probably didn't put it in the correct sub-topics I'm not sure which sub-topic it goes....
  6. At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin.

At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin.: At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin. I run that, but error, what can I do?BCDEDIT/DELETE {ed691510-03ba-11eb-b17b-c0e434ee9b0c}BCDEDIT/DELETE : The term 'BCDEDIT/DELETE' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script...
  7. At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin.

in Windows 10 Customization
    At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin.: At start my LaptopI have try to install linux I see Windows 10 and UNetbootin. I run that, but error, what can I do?BCDEDIT/DELETE {ed691510-03ba-11eb-b17b-c0e434ee9b0c}BCDEDIT/DELETE : The term 'BCDEDIT/DELETE' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script...
  8. If I install linux on my laptop, will I be able to re-install windows, if I have a windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I install linux on my laptop, will I be able to re-install windows, if I have a windows...: In the title, I mean the recovery tools that come built in with windows. Will I be able to do that? If not, what tools am I going to need? submitted by /u/xdxdxdk [link] [comments]...
  9. Trying to install Windows 10 from Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install Windows 10 from Linux Mint: So I have downloaded the Windows 10 Installation ISO and was planning on installing Windows 10, I've mounted the ISO and ran the setup with WINE and it opened up normally , but when I click 'Install now' a error pop-up shows up telling me: 'Windows cannot find a location...
  10. I have installed Linux formating all partitions of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have installed Linux formating all partitions of Windows 10: Hi, I have installed Linux for one class work and by mistake I deleted the entire hard drive. How can I reinstall Windows 10 in UEFI?! Thanks!! Pablo....