Windows 10: At startup I am getting a "Missing Requirements" message

Discus and support At startup I am getting a "Missing Requirements" message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running the latest version of Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19041 build 19041. When I start or reboot the system I get the Missing Requirements... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaullRowe, Sep 5, 2020.

1. PaullRowe Win User

At startup I am getting a "Missing Requirements" message

I am running the latest version of Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19041 build 19041.

When I start or reboot the system I get the Missing Requirements message "This program requires Microsoft outlook 2003 or higher".

I do not have Outlook nor Office installed on my machine.

How do I get rid of this message?

:)

PaullRowe, Sep 5, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 5, 2020
  4. At startup I am getting a "Missing Requirements" message

Getting error message with GPUz in startup

I get a message saying failed to create tray icon i GPUz most of the times i boot, also, people would appreciate a installer that can make it run at startup

douglatins, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

At startup I am getting a "Missing Requirements" message

1. At startup I am getting a "Missing Requirements" message - Similar Threads - startup getting Missing

2. Why am I getting an error message on startup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why am I getting an error message on startup?: When I start up the PC an error message comes up i.e. "Disc I-O replace disc and press any key". There is not a disc in the drive and when any key is pressed it continues to start up and operate as normal . This PC is a refurb. Lenovo Think Center M900 SFF i7 with Windows 10....
  3. Why am I getting an error message on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting an error message on startup?: When I start up the PC an error message comes up i.e. "Disc I-O replace disc and press any key". There is not a disc in the drive and when any key is pressed it continues to start up and operate as normal . This PC is a refurb. Lenovo Think Center M900 SFF i7 with Windows 10....
  4. Why am I getting an error message on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting this error message 0xc1900204: I have been getting this error 0xc1900204 for a while and have had no luck in finding a way round it while keeping my files as every attempt to follow instructionsWindows Update fails with error code 0xc1900204 - Microsoft Communityand others to solve has always cornered me...
  6. Why am I getting a message that says "BOOTMGR" is missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting a message that says "BOOTMGR" is missing?: I just got this new computer 4 days ago. I am having a problem when my external hard drives are plugged in and I try to start up my computer. The following is my message to you: "Hello My order from you and Amazon #113-0500913-6031444 was delivered to me in Trinidad & Tobago...
  7. Why am I getting a message that says "BOOTMGR" is missing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I getting a message that says "BOOTMGR" is missing?: I just got this new computer 4 days ago. I am having a problem when my external hard drives are plugged in and I try to start up my computer. The following is my message to you: "Hello My order from you and Amazon #113-0500913-6031444 was delivered to me in Trinidad & Tobago...
  8. Why am I getting a message that says "BOOTMGR" is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Get a Dell message on STARTUP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get a Dell message on STARTUP: Has anyone seen this problem on Dell Desk top on Start up and if so what is FIX ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-dell-message-on-startup/9be5342f-8aae-40bc-95ba-187942ac4b36
  10. On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing: On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing. It doesn't appear to effect the computer operation. I have Epson WF-2760 installed, but have not installed the FAX option, and don't wish to. Have used the same setup for 2+ years....