Windows 10: At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago

Discus and support At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good morning,When I startup the computer, a notepad pops up with some errors lines. I searched a lot of information in threads and I deleted cache in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ivan Montoya, May 8, 2023.

1. At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago

Good morning,When I startup the computer, a notepad pops up with some errors lines. I searched a lot of information in threads and I deleted cache in %appdata%, deleted the regedit folder of Teams etc, even I created the folder again in the route where the message asks to see if it works. I'm a bit concerned about this because it doesn't matter I have Teams installed or not : Can you help me?This is the error:2023-03-30 09:20:38> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater:2023-03-30 09:20:38> RegistryService: RegKeyExists: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Teams\ does not exist2023-0

:)

Ivan Montoya, May 8, 2023
  2. LeighRW Win User

Notepad opens on startup. How do I stop this?

Hi,

• A month or so ago.
    • A small error box in the middle of the Notepad blank page, stating, 'Access Denied'
    • I have only done the steps within this thread.
    When I close this box the Notepad blank page is left and then I close Notepad.

I have to do this every time the computer boots!

Regards,

Leigh.

LeighRW, May 8, 2023
  3. Notepad opens on startup

Notepad automatically loads on startup with message ACCESS DENIED in middle of blank Notepad screen. This annoying and can not find a solution anywhere to stop this from happening. It all started after the November, 2015 updates. Any suggestions.

WilliamDilworth Jr, May 8, 2023
  4. At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago

Notepad open on startup

There you.
    At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago 64319d1485963219t-notepad-open-startup-startup.jpg

At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago 64314d1485963219t-notepad-open-startup-services1.jpg

At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago 64315d1485963219t-notepad-open-startup-services2.jpg

At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago 64316d1485963219t-notepad-open-startup-services3.jpg

At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago 64317d1485963219t-notepad-open-startup-services4.jpg

At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago 64318d1485963219t-notepad-open-startup-services5.jpg

At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago 64318d1485963219t-notepad-open-startup-services5.jpg

At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago 64320d1485963219t-notepad-open-startup-services6.jpg

At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago 64321d1485963219t-notepad-open-startup-services7.jpg

At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago 64321d1485963219t-notepad-open-startup-services7.jpg

carrotmuseum, May 8, 2023
Thema:

At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago

1. At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago - Similar Threads - startup notepad opens

2. At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago: Good morning,When I startup the computer, a notepad pops up with some errors lines. I searched a lot of information in threads and I deleted cache in %appdata%, deleted the regedit folder of Teams etc, even I created the folder again in the route where the message asks to see...
  3. At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago: Good morning,When I startup the computer, a notepad pops up with some errors lines. I searched a lot of information in threads and I deleted cache in %appdata%, deleted the regedit folder of Teams etc, even I created the folder again in the route where the message asks to see...
  4. Notepad open at startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad open at startup?: Hi, I recently made my first purchase of my own refurbished laptop to learn with. The operating system on it is Windows 10 and I’ve only used my cellular phone to access the internet via tethering twice so far. Today, I turned it on and notepad was active in the bottom tool...
  5. Notepad open at startup?

Notepad open at startup?: Hi, I recently made my first purchase of my own refurbished laptop to learn with. The operating system on it is Windows 10 and I’ve only used my cellular phone to access the internet via tethering twice so far. Today, I turned it on and notepad was active in the bottom tool...
  6. Notepad open at startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Notepad Opens at Windows Startup

Notepad Opens at Windows Startup: After I turn on my computer, After Windows starts, Notepad opens a file for editing.This behavior only recently started; I'm sure I did something to cause it but I don't know what. The file that is opened is in the root on the c: drive, and I don't recognize the contents. The...
  8. Is there a way to restore my pc to 1 month ago?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to restore my pc to 1 month ago?: Basically i followed an fps guide and then my pc got worse and started slowing down in game and while doing anything else but especially while gaming as now it stutters & crashes....
  9. Notepad opening on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notepad opening on startup: When I start the laptop - HP DV6, notepad opens with a permission window. "C:\User\user\AppData\roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup\desktop.ini" You do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file or an administrator to obtain...
  10. Notepad open on startup

Notepad open on startup: When I boot up, reboot, Windows Notepad opens automatically with an error box "! Access Denied" - when I ok that it leaves a Notepad blank screen open. I close that and boot up is complete and I can work normally. Driving me nuts! any ideas? Cannot see anything in startup....