Windows 10: at Switch on power up .. my computer blue back ground said locked and switched off I can...

Discus and support at Switch on power up .. my computer blue back ground said locked and switched off I can... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I switched on the computer , and glanced away ... looking back on the blue background I saw the words "Locked" then it shut down . It does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jonathanward1, Jan 12, 2021.

1. at Switch on power up .. my computer blue back ground said locked and switched off I can...

Hi, I switched on the computer , and glanced away ... looking back on the blue background I saw the words "Locked" then it shut down .

It does not respond to the power button

Has anybody seen the same

:)

jonathanward1, Jan 12, 2021
  2. plunx Win User

How to power on a computer with a broken power switch?

My power switch broke and I can no longer power the computer on using the button. Is there anything else that I can do to power up my computer without using a power switch? Thanks.

plunx, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Switch user from lock screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to switch user from lock screen. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

Once you lock the computer, to switch from one user account to another from the lock screen, select the user name from the list of available users at the bottom left of the sign-in screen, enter the credentials to sign-in.

Below is a screenshot of lock screen for reference:

at Switch on power up .. my computer blue back ground  said locked and switched off   I can... c2a15387-8165-46f6-8ab0-904d80af2e1b?upload=true.jpg

However, if you wish to switch user without locking the computer, refer the steps mentioned in the article

How to switch users (accounts) in Windows 10

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 12, 2021
  4. at Switch on power up .. my computer blue back ground said locked and switched off I can...

case ground/power switch wires

L.O.L i literally did not think about using the reset switch

you sir, deserve many thanks

i will also look for some power switches off ebay too

DF is BUSY, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

at Switch on power up .. my computer blue back ground said locked and switched off I can...

1. at Switch on power up .. my computer blue back ground said locked and switched off I can... - Similar Threads - Switch power computer

2. when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...: when i turned on my laptop the color of the small stuff like the bar on top of everything that has the exit and minimize buttons turns to a blue grey color even thoight before i had turned off my laptop i had changed it to red...
  3. when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...: when i turned on my laptop the color of the small stuff like the bar on top of everything that has the exit and minimize buttons turns to a blue grey color even thoight before i had turned off my laptop i had changed it to red...
  4. when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can I switch back to Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I switch back to Windows?: I bought a cheap laptop with Windows 10. I know I can install Linux side-by-side with Windows but if I decide to just install Linux can I go back for free? thanks submitted by /u/electrocuter [link] [comments]...
  6. My computers back ground color

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computers back ground color: I have a black background on this computer. I want my background back to the original colore How do I change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computers-back-ground-color/23cd39fd-5632-4456-a9f9-ce6f420e6558
  7. How do I switch back up off?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I switch back up off?: How do I switch back up off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up/b01e597e-37c2-42b6-910b-1e9d4e0225ee
  8. I can't switch computer off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I can't switch computer off: All the icons at the bottom of the screen do not respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-computer-off/e65c9ab0-536e-4583-92f0-6691a4508b9b
  9. Laptop switching off when power to charge switched on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop switching off when power to charge switched on.: Quite often my Dell Inspiron5758 laptop will, when I switch on the power to recharge, turn off. Has anyone any ideas what might be the cause? 123749
  10. I want to switch off the password requirement when I switch on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to switch off the password requirement when I switch on my computer: I just got a new computer and it requires me to sign in with a password every time I power on, I want to be able to use my own stuff in my own home without needing passwords to switch on and off. Nobody else is going to be near my stuff....