Windows 10: AT&T Expands Access to Unlimited Data

Discus and support AT&T Expands Access to Unlimited Data in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The New AT&T Unlimited Plan is Available to All Postpaid Wireless Customers Starting tomorrow, AT&T1 will launch a new AT&T Unlimited plan. The plan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

AT&T Expands Access to Unlimited Data

Source: AT&T Expands Access to Unlimited Data

Brink, Feb 16, 2017
  2. Winuser Win User

I have AT&T but there is no way I'm going to pay $180.00 a month for something they use to be included in their older data plans.

:)

Winuser, Feb 17, 2017
  3. gskimmel Win User
    N97 NAM with crash issues... Anyone else?

I am on AT&T and in addition to my voice plan I pay $30 a month for unlimited data and text messages. I don't know why you are adding additional dollar amounts for texting. I just checked AT&T's website so the most you should be paying is $130 ($99.99
    for unlimited voice and $30 for unlimited data and text messages). Sprint is $99.99 for everything, so AT&T is $30 more expensive than Sprint.

gskimmel, Feb 17, 2017
  4. AT&T Expands Access to Unlimited Data

"Packet Date not Available...". Can't browse or download with my new 5800. Help.

I just got this unlocked 5800 yesterday and swapped in my SIM card.

I just signed up with the Unlimited Data plan with AT&T about an hour ago. Their site said all changes are immediately effective. (Maybe not)

When trying to get online I get the, "Packet Data not Available-Check Network Services" message or "Error occurred while Browsing" message.

In Settings/Connectivity/Admin Settings/Packet Data--Access point says "None". Is something suppose to be entered there and if so what? There are no options to pick.

AT&T was able to send me a few text messages confirming my Unlimited Data plan.

I called AT&T, but looks like they have the weekend off.

HELP

scottyman---01, Feb 17, 2017
  5. galaxys Win User
    As expected, they are late to the party! Unlimited with T-Mobile for 2 years now ($70 a month, no contact)

galaxys, Feb 17, 2017
  6. Phone Man Win User
    Verizon is also offering an unlimited Data plan.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Feb 17, 2017
  7. Cliff S New Member
    I use the 25/5 deal for 26.90 a month, because that's all I need.
    But for real heavy users, large family/ many PC's television streaming and such) My local Utilities offers this deal:

Cliff S, Feb 17, 2017
  8. Winuser Win User

AT&T use to have unlimited data at a decent price until they decided to drop it. My son was grandfathered in until he decide to switch from a iPhone to a Android phone and had to chance his plan. For what AT&T is charging me for three phones unlimited data should be included.

Winuser, Feb 17, 2017
  9. cereberus Win User
    You should be in UK where we have fierce competition. That would cost around $40 here.

cereberus, Feb 17, 2017
  10. Cliff S New Member
  11. Winuser Win User
    Winuser, Feb 17, 2017
  12. Winuser Win User
    That would keep me around what I'm paying per phone now with limited data. I have three phones and pay about $136.00. My son tried to talk me into a smart phone while the unlimited data was included. At the time I didn't want a smart phone. Now I wish I had listened to him. With all the data plan wars going on hopefully they will lower the price.

Winuser, Feb 17, 2017
  13. Phone Man Win User

Phone Man, Feb 17, 2017
  14. Winuser Win User
    Winuser, Feb 18, 2017
  15. lx07 Win User
    Maybe that is true. Well clearly it is true actually.

However it does seem that Internet access is pretty expensive in the US compared to almost anywhere else. Not a bit more expensive but multiples of the price.

Some countries (I think Latvia which was towards the top in Cliifs link) have defined Internet access as a human right. That seems peculiar to me but $180 a month seems prohibitive when I've not paid more than $25 for the last decade anywhere I've lived... Mostly in Europe I'll grant you but also in North Africa and various Gulf states both of which are fairly sparsely populated outside the cities. Some places are faster (if infrastructure is better and you get fibre) but all were unlimited. I didn't even know places still existed with a cap. It must be tiresome to deal with.

Even my phone has unlimited internet and it only costs 9.99 a month. The reception is so feeble it doesn't make that good a deal though which was presumably their intention.

Thema:

1. AT&T Expands Access to Unlimited Data - Similar Threads - AT&T Expands Access

2. Can`t access settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can`t access settings: A month ago I saw that I couldn't access the settings app.And I can`t search for example bluetooth or windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-settings/5024d881-ae21-4285-ae9f-d3ebfd705f5f
  3. Can`t access settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can`t access settings: A month ago I saw that I couldn't access the settings app.And I can`t search for example bluetooth or windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-settings/5024d881-ae21-4285-ae9f-d3ebfd705f5f
  4. Can`t access settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Folders! Unlimited folders!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folders! Unlimited folders!: [ATTACH] I don't know how this could happen and I don't know how to delete this. Hopefully I have some luck here. submitted by /u/DeliciousGrapefruit9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/x347oz/folders_unlimited_folders/
  6. Can’t Access C:\ Expanded

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t Access C:\ Expanded: Since the Windows XP years I access my root drive with thisshortcut C:\Windows\explorer.exe /e,c:\ It’s about a few days now the same shortcut opens the C:\not expanded and trying to fix the problem I understand it is security relatedmost likely happened during an update. Is...
  7. AT&T Expands 5G to All Customers on Unlimited Wireless Plans for Free

in Windows 10 News
    AT&T Expands 5G to All Customers on Unlimited Wireless Plans for Free: What’s the news? Beginning this month, AT&T is giving more customers access to our fast, reliable and secure nationwide 5G and our even faster AT&T 5G+. We’re showing appreciation for our long-term customers on previous generation unlimited plans by...
  8. AT&T Introduces 'Unlimited Your Way' Wireless Plans

in Windows 10 News
    AT&T Introduces 'Unlimited Your Way' Wireless Plans: [media] Starting Today, AT&T Customers Can Save More by Picking the Perfect Unlimited Wireless Plan for Each Family Member on Your Account, Starting at Just $35/mo. Per Line for 4 lines AT&T* is giving you and your family more value and savings with our new Unlimited Your...
  9. using my cell data as my vpn server possible unlimited data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    using my cell data as my vpn server possible unlimited data: Can I use my personal Verizon as a server that has unlimited data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-my-cell-data-as-my-vpn-server-possible/afea933a-969a-41ce-8474-82ddbd140a76
  10. New Google Fi Unlimited plan: more data at home and abroad

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Fi Unlimited plan: more data at home and abroad: Since Fi’s launch in 2015, we’ve had one plan, the Fi Flexible plan, that gives you the flexibility to pay for just the data you use. As we’ve grown, we’ve heard that many of you want the simplicity and predictability that comes with paying the same price each month. So...