Windows 10: At the Lock Screen Windows 10, can the login prompt for the PIN be changed to an On-Screen...

Discus and support At the Lock Screen Windows 10, can the login prompt for the PIN be changed to an On-Screen... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Currently, when using the Lock Screen feature to lock and unlock PC access, the screen displays a text box prompt for PIN entry. Is there a way to add... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Victor Potter, Nov 30, 2023.

1. At the Lock Screen Windows 10, can the login prompt for the PIN be changed to an On-Screen...

Currently, when using the Lock Screen feature to lock and unlock PC access, the screen displays a text box prompt for PIN entry. Is there a way to add or enable an on-screen PIN number pad that can be used for number entry by a mouse click for non-tablet systems?

:)

Victor Potter, Nov 30, 2023

2. No login prompt at login screen

Post #8 “I can login to the computer after restart, but every locking after it causes the problem.”

http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/...-computer.html
    Check Way 3: Lock computer in Screen Saver Settings.
    Step 1: Type lock computer in the search box on taskbar and choose Lock the computer when I leave it alone for a period of time.
    Step 2: In the Screen Saver Settings dialog, choose On resume, display logon screen and hit OK.
    Is “On resume, display log on screen” checked?

At the Lock Screen Windows 10, can the login prompt for the PIN be changed to an On-Screen... 106498d1485973102t-no-login-prompt-login-screen-resume-display-log-screen.png

MeAndMyComputer, Nov 30, 2023
  3. MaloK Win User
    Login Screen Prompt Not Appearing Post Screen-Lock

If there is a delay when going from the Lock screen to the Login screen on your Windows 10 PC, then you can fix this Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue by following these suggestions: Disable Lock Screen background image. Disable Log in Screen background image. Disable Windows Spotlight if it is enabled. Lock screen to Login Screen takes too much time to load in Windows 10

MaloK, Nov 30, 2023
  4. EdgarJ201 Win User

At the Lock Screen Windows 10, can the login prompt for the PIN be changed to an On-Screen...

Login Screen Prompt Not Appearing Post Screen-Lock

I will try this and later update the thread to see if it resolved the issue

EdgarJ201, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

At the Lock Screen Windows 10, can the login prompt for the PIN be changed to an On-Screen...

1. At the Lock Screen Windows 10, can the login prompt for the PIN be changed to an On-Screen... - Similar Threads - Lock Screen login

2. At the Lock Screen Windows 10, can the login prompt for the PIN be changed to an On-Screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    At the Lock Screen Windows 10, can the login prompt for the PIN be changed to an On-Screen...: Currently, when using the Lock Screen feature to lock and unlock PC access, the screen displays a text box prompt for PIN entry. Is there a way to add or enable an on-screen PIN number pad that can be used for number entry by a mouse click for non-tablet systems?...
  3. At the Lock Screen Windows 10, can the login prompt for the PIN be changed to an On-Screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    At the Lock Screen Windows 10, can the login prompt for the PIN be changed to an On-Screen...: Currently, when using the Lock Screen feature to lock and unlock PC access, the screen displays a text box prompt for PIN entry. Is there a way to add or enable an on-screen PIN number pad that can be used for number entry by a mouse click for non-tablet systems?...
  4. Can not change my pin in the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not change my pin in the lock screen: My account became locked and it does not recognize my PIN. No options are available allowing me to change my PIN or use my password to log into my computer....
  5. Can not change my pin in the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not change my pin in the lock screen: My account became locked and it does not recognize my PIN. No options are available allowing me to change my PIN or use my password to log into my computer....
  6. Blurry login screen without login prompt after screen locking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry login screen without login prompt after screen locking: Using a Lenovo T490 and a Thunderbolt 3 dock. I don't know if either of those factor in but either way I have an issue with the login screen completely failing to bring up the password prompt. Just stuck on a blurry background and a few on-screen buttons that do let me reboot...
  7. change pre-login screen not lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    change pre-login screen not lock screen: I have seen endless chains without answers that work reliably, and don't understand why Microsoft doesn't set up a question for Windows 10 users. Here is my question: How do I change the .jpg picture that comes up when I first turn on the computer? I am not referring to the...
  8. No login prompt at login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No login prompt at login screen: As can be seen in the picture, sometimes after locking the computer, unlocking is impossible because there is no where to enter the password and the screen is almost empty but the options on the bottom left. Any way to fix that? [img] 63359
  9. No login prompt after locking screen

No login prompt after locking screen: Hello, I locked my company computer last Friday because it had to make some calculations. When I came back on Tuesday and wanted to unlock it, there was only a black screen with my mouse pointer. After pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL the background of the login screen appeared, but...
  10. No password prompt at login screen. Can not login.

No password prompt at login screen. Can not login.: After I configured to start up the Windows 10 with the safe mode as following method for uninstalling a software, it does not prompt to enter a password at login screen anymore. It was working fine until now. [img] [img] I have tried following but no luck....