Windows 10: At the screen with the PIN waiting field. How is that photo changed?

Discus and support At the screen with the PIN waiting field. How is that photo changed? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have gone to settings. The picture I chose does show after signing in. But the photo when the pc is at the screen waiting for the PIN is a wintry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jackadashacka, Jun 4, 2021.

1. At the screen with the PIN waiting field. How is that photo changed?

I have gone to settings. The picture I chose does show after signing in. But the photo when the pc is at the screen waiting for the PIN is a wintry alps village scene, it's summer here. I can't see where it's selected or changed. Thanks! jack ":-\\

:)

jackadashacka, Jun 4, 2021
  2. Bruce+3 Win User

No field for PIN login

There is no field to enter a PIN or password when I want to log in to my new laptop. Instead, there is this message: “Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. You can set up your PIN again by going to Settings>Accounts>Sign-in
    options.

Since I can’t log on to the laptop, I accessed my Microsoft account through my iPad. My new device is listed, but I found nothing relating to PINs or passwords.

I bought the laptop day before yesterday. Had no trouble accessing it yesterday. Please help me access it today!

Bruce+3, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 4, 2021
  4. At the screen with the PIN waiting field. How is that photo changed?

photos microsoft window 10

Hi,

You can change the dates of your photos in Windows 10. So, if you sort by date, then it also gets sorted by time within the date.

To change the date in photo, follow the steps below:

• First, in a File Explorer view of the directory, right-click the file or the photo you want to change the date.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Details tab, then click on the Date taken
      field.
    • Move your mouse cursor over to the actual value of the date and click on it, and the field becomes editable.

Some of the other metadata are also editable in the same way.

Also, to organize photos in Windows 10, we suggest to check this
    link

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Marvelos Reg, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

At the screen with the PIN waiting field. How is that photo changed?

1. At the screen with the PIN waiting field. How is that photo changed? - Similar Threads - screen PIN waiting

2. How to change the Publisher field in the exe file.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change the Publisher field in the exe file.: Dear MicrosoftI was making an both VS code project & Unity game.I was using python and used pyinstaller to turn the VS code project to an exe then an INNO setup installer after that i face a problem not with the code but it says 'Unknown Publisher' + smart screen issue. How...
  3. Pin field not registering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin field not registering: When I wake my windows 10 and the PIN field appears, it doesn't all me to type in the field, so I can't go on. I have to wait until the PIN screen times out and goes to a splash screen. As soon as this has happened, I can click my mouse, which takes me back to the PIN screen...
  4. Pin field not registering

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin field not registering: When I wake my windows 10 and the PIN field appears, it doesn't all me to type in the field, so I can't go on. I have to wait until the PIN screen times out and goes to a splash screen. As soon as this has happened, I can click my mouse, which takes me back to the PIN screen...
  5. Pin field not registering

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Stuck at blurry pin entry screen with no typing field

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at blurry pin entry screen with no typing field: We just recently got a pc for my wife to work at home. The pc was running fine for about a week. Tonight she restarted the pc and it gets to the screen where you click and the pin pad comes up, but in this instance, the screen blurs like the pinpad is coming up, but nothing...
  7. No Field For PIN With WIN10 Sign-In

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No Field For PIN With WIN10 Sign-In: This is a very recent event; 1. When I attempt to login to WIN10 on my personal laptop, my user account is evident on the screen, but the field to apply my PIN is no longer evident, 2. There isn't another account evident on the screen to switch to, but there are two other...
  8. Characters change in password field on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Characters change in password field on lock screen: I have a unique issue that I have been living with for a long time, but am determined to resolve now. I am using Windows 10, and on the lock screen, since I built the computer, I have always had an issue with the password field changing my characters. I have tried with both...
  9. How to Change Log In (PIN) Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Change Log In (PIN) Screen: Every where I look I get info on how to change the LOCK screen but I don't want to do that, I want to change the LOG IN (Enter PIN) screen; they're totally different....
  10. How to pin photos in Photos app ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pin photos in Photos app ?: My Dell is new and I bought the desktop last year. See the blank square ? I just unpin it by accident and I want to bring it back again. It is photos app. [img] 89406