Windows 10: At times no sound.

Discus and support At times no sound. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my PC I have two accounts. (Lets call the 2 accounts English and Spanish.) If I am Logged in under account Spanish. (And My audio is working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WarrenACampbell, Feb 7, 2019.

1. At times no sound.

On my PC I have two accounts. (Lets call the 2 accounts English and Spanish.) If I am Logged in under account Spanish. (And My audio is working fine.) I then shut down my PC. And 5 seconds later, turn my PC back on. (But log-in under my English account.) I then have no sound. ( I have to turn PC off then back on. (Under the same account English) In order for my audio 2 start working. And it will continue to work unless I turn of the PC and switch accounts.

Once I establish Audio. (I can switch accounts and still have audio as long as I don't turn PC off and switch accounts) Also I have uninstalled audio drivers and reinstalled them 5 times. And this hasn't changed anything. Also this has started since the last 2 windows updates. So I have had these 2 accounts working fine for sometime. So wanted to know if there is some way this can be fixed? Also thanks for your help.

Anthony C.

:)

WarrenACampbell, Feb 7, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue At times no sound. :p

cadaveca, Feb 7, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Feb 7, 2019
  4. At times no sound.

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

At times no sound.

1. At times no sound. - Similar Threads - times sound

2. Bluetooth sound choppy need to repair Bluetooth each time I connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth sound choppy need to repair Bluetooth each time I connect: Ok, I have a pair of WH-1000XM4 headset with mic and everything.I buy them and connect them to my laptop, an XPS 9320 and everything is working perfect.Then my father passed away and I had a lot of things to take care of regarding funeral and so on and worked from home when I...
  3. Bluetooth sound choppy need to repair Bluetooth each time I connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth sound choppy need to repair Bluetooth each time I connect: Ok, I have a pair of WH-1000XM4 headset with mic and everything.I buy them and connect them to my laptop, an XPS 9320 and everything is working perfect.Then my father passed away and I had a lot of things to take care of regarding funeral and so on and worked from home when I...
  4. HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...: Recently, once I opened my laptop to clean the fan dust and cleaned other components with it also. After that, a beeping sound from the hdd side of the laptop was generating. It beeped many times and HDD started getting disconnecting from my windows, I thought it may be some...
  5. HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...

HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...: Recently, once I opened my laptop to clean the fan dust and cleaned other components with it also. After that, a beeping sound from the hdd side of the laptop was generating. It beeped many times and HDD started getting disconnecting from my windows, I thought it may be some...
  6. HDD when plugged with the motherboard of laptop inside, it is making beep sounds many times...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. buzzing sound every time I connect my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buzzing sound every time I connect my keyboard: every time i connect my keyboard my audio starts making a buzz noise and the only way i can make the sound stop is disconnecting my keyboard but if I connect it back again it goes back to making noises...
  8. buzzing sound every time I connect my keyboard

buzzing sound every time I connect my keyboard: every time i connect my keyboard my audio starts making a buzz noise and the only way i can make the sound stop is disconnecting my keyboard but if I connect it back again it goes back to making noises...
  9. Beep sound when click too much keys at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beep sound when click too much keys at the same time?: Hi! How can I turn off the "Beep" sound when I click over 3 keys at the same time ?It's kinda annoying because when I play some games and use some combo , I always hear the Beep sound !It's not like the "Rizz" sound when I press shift 5 times to open sticky keys!...
  10. Beep sound when click too much keys at the same time?

Beep sound when click too much keys at the same time?: Hi! How can I turn off the "Beep" sound when I click over 3 keys at the same time ?It's kinda annoying because when I play some games and use some combo , I always hear the Beep sound !It's not like the "Rizz" sound when I press shift 5 times to open sticky keys!...