Windows 10: At wit's end

Discus and support At wit's end in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok, so a little while ago, I decided I want to get into game streaming. I'm a stay at home, disabled husband. I bought a decent pair of headphones,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StarfellWriter, Jan 21, 2020.

1. At wit's end

Ok, so a little while ago, I decided I want to get into game streaming. I'm a stay at home, disabled husband.

I bought a decent pair of headphones, and a professional cardiodid mic.

Everything worked perfectly - until today.

Now, I can't get my mic to work with groups, only the installed mic on the headset. In settings, it shows my cardiodid mic is working fine. Audio recording programs pick everything up just fine. Social apps? Nada.

In addition, the party chat will intermittently start coming out of my speakers. Went into device preference and set every single one of them to headset - still coming out of speakers. As a further test, when the headset is receiving audio, if I set every preference to my monitor, it still comes out of my headset.

I'm about to pull my hair out. What in tarnation is happening?!

submitted by /u/StarfellWriter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/StarfellWriter, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019

Source: New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019 | Clustering and High-Availability

Brink, Jan 21, 2020
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

At wit's end

New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019

Source: New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019 | Clustering and High-Availability

Brink, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

At wit's end

1. At wit's end - Similar Threads - wit's end

2. Windows 11 version 23H2 refuses to install on my computer-- at wits end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 version 23H2 refuses to install on my computer-- at wits end: Part of me is close to giving up on updating this. I have attempted over 5 times to install this update; I followed pretty much every tutorial provided on these Microsoft community forums to no avail! All I get for it is a brand new error code; this time around, it is...
  3. Windows 11 version 23H2 refuses to install on my computer-- at wits end

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 version 23H2 refuses to install on my computer-- at wits end: Part of me is close to giving up on updating this. I have attempted over 5 times to install this update; I followed pretty much every tutorial provided on these Microsoft community forums to no avail! All I get for it is a brand new error code; this time around, it is...
  4. BSOD - unexpected_kernel_mode_trap - at wit's end

BSOD - unexpected_kernel_mode_trap - at wit's end: Over the past three weeks, my husband and I have both been crashing non-stop when gaming. Doesn't matter what game. Seems to operate better when the machine hasn't been on a long time.We bought identical machines from the same company in 2019, but within the last year, we've...
  5. BSOD - unexpected_kernel_mode_trap - at wit's end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - unexpected_kernel_mode_trap - at wit's end: Over the past three weeks, my husband and I have both been crashing non-stop when gaming. Doesn't matter what game. Seems to operate better when the machine hasn't been on a long time.We bought identical machines from the same company in 2019, but within the last year, we've...
  6. i am at my wit's end for trying to natively fix microphone gain issues in windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am at my wit's end for trying to natively fix microphone gain issues in windows.: hello. with two different condenser mics now i've been having issues with microphone gain in literally every single native windows circumstance i could possibly find in at least 20-25 different troubleshooting articles. a probably non-exhaustive list of all the things i've...
  7. i am at my wit's end for trying to natively fix microphone gain issues in windows.

i am at my wit's end for trying to natively fix microphone gain issues in windows.: hello. with two different condenser mics now i've been having issues with microphone gain in literally every single native windows circumstance i could possibly find in at least 20-25 different troubleshooting articles. a probably non-exhaustive list of all the things i've...
  8. Live Kernel Event 117, 141. BSoD 116. At wits end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Kernel Event 117, 141. BSoD 116. At wits end: I am lost. Purchased a prebuilt pc from Lenovo about 4 years ago The Legion C730-19ICO Desktop. Pc came with some solid specs at suitable price, ever since I've received it though, the pc has faced a myriad of issues, starting with minor things like momentary freezes to more...
  9. Live Kernel Event 117, 141. BSoD 116. At wits end

Live Kernel Event 117, 141. BSoD 116. At wits end: I am lost. Purchased a prebuilt pc from Lenovo about 4 years ago The Legion C730-19ICO Desktop. Pc came with some solid specs at suitable price, ever since I've received it though, the pc has faced a myriad of issues, starting with minor things like momentary freezes to more...
  10. I am at my wits end with "Because your accessing sensitive info....verify your password"

I am at my wits end with "Because your accessing sensitive info....verify your password": on windows 11 I can't use widgets at all. I click on the widgets button and up comes a dialog box that says "Because your accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password:". First off I can't figure out why that is doing this. Secondly I enter my password and it...