Windows 10: ATAPI iHAS124 YATA DVD Player Error Code 10

Discus and support ATAPI iHAS124 YATA DVD Player Error Code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the above subject DVD player in my PC, it shows up in Device Manager but with a code 10. It does not recognize a dvd inserted. Haven't used it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PamErvin, Mar 14, 2019 at 2:52 PM.

1. PamErvin Win User

ATAPI iHAS124 YATA DVD Player Error Code 10

I have the above subject DVD player in my PC, it shows up in Device Manager but with a code 10. It does not recognize a dvd inserted. Haven't used it in a while but used to work fine. Please advice

:)

2. DVD Player

Hi,

To help us understand the issue that you encountered with your DVD player, we'd like to ask for additional information:

• What issue did you encountered with the DVD player?
    • Did you get a specific error message/code?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Please provide us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 14, 2019 at 2:53 PM
  3. f14tomcat Win User
  4. ATAPI iHAS124 YATA DVD Player Error Code 10

Portable DVD player will not play DVDs onWindows 10 Laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply:

1. What happens when you try to play the DVD?

2. Did you receive any error message? If yes, kindly reply with the error message and error code.

I would suggest you run the built-in troubleshooter and see if it helps:

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.
    • On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all
    • Click on Windows Media Player DVD. Please provide a password if asked for it and click
      ok.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Awaiting your response.

Regards

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 14, 2019 at 2:53 PM
Thema:

ATAPI iHAS124 YATA DVD Player Error Code 10

1. ATAPI iHAS124 YATA DVD Player Error Code 10 - Similar Threads - ATAPI iHAS124 YATA

2. dvd player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dvd player: When I put a DVD in the player and push it in, nothing happens. What can I do to play a DVD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/742fd0e8-af75-4692-81f9-02c21e6094d9
  3. dvd player

dvd player: my dvd player is not working when I connect it to my PC? it was working before suddenly it stop can anyone help me please?...
  4. DVD Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD Player: I just purchased DVD player for $14.99 and nothing happened. Paypal paid you but I got nothing. When I try to install it it tells me I have to purchase it. Is this a rip off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/8de959ee-b606-4402-b4e7-f59d7ba2916c
  5. DVD player error code: 0x87E10Bc6

DVD player error code: 0x87E10Bc6: I got this error code when trying to use Windows DVD player: 0x87E10Bc6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-error-code-0x87e10bc6/4514098b-195b-4dc6-9ced-7760a7da256e
  6. Windows 10: DVD Player Code 52

Windows 10: DVD Player Code 52: I installed Windows 10 recently. Last week. Tonight I tried to use my DVD/CD drive and it does not work. I checked for drivers and all are up to date. The drives were working before. Here is what I am getting in the Device manager: Windows cannot verify the digital signature...
  7. DVD Player

DVD Player: Doesn't play. Menus do not appear when selected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/dvd-player/f469727b-ad6f-45c1-86fa-1b9122d80780
  8. DVD player

DVD player: Purchased DVD player and installed. Have re-started lap top but DVD will not play and when troubleshooting getting a message to say that player is not detected. the screen shows as below but cannot press play button...
  9. Error in DVD player

Error in DVD player: So I was watching a DVD and paused to get up to drink some water. I come back and see this: [img] *Huh *Eek *Confused *Confused This is utter nonsense as far as I am concerned. Someone on this forum has to know what it means because I have no idea. After all, no one...
  10. DVD player?

in Windows 10 Support
    DVD player?: Windows does not play video DVD. What is god software to replace it? 90945