Windows 10: ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared

Discus and support ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The ATC window icon control tower icon on the on-screen toolbar has disappeared. Also, on the settings window of the toolbar, the ATC function shows as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jigsaw4Three, Oct 9, 2020.

1. ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared

The ATC window icon control tower icon on the on-screen toolbar has disappeared. Also, on the settings window of the toolbar, the ATC function shows as being switched off, and it is greyed out as well. Please see image below.

This occurred upon the opening of a routine flight session. No settings changes had been made beforehand. All setup settings were the same and I can hear live ATC message traffic going on all around me. I just now have no way to open the ATC window to get in on the conversation. This started about a week into my using the program. No changes were made leading to to this.

I verified that there is a key assigned on the keyboard to open the ATC window, however it does nothing. I can enable the AI copilot to handle ATC communications which works fine but again, there is no visible ATC window. Any help is greatly appreciated!

ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared 41d0a053-6f78-4b05-b602-585946abaeec?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jigsaw4Three, Oct 9, 2020

2. Toolbar icons just disappeared

My toolbar icons have just disappeared overnight. I can still pin things to the toolbar and see they are there if i hover over them but no icon shows up. I have completely lost the icons showing my wifi connections. Utterly fed up with windows 10 doing
    this sort of thing. Won't ever go with windows again for my business.

RichardMoore31, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Lock Icon Sequence in a Toolbar

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to arrange desktop icons.

• Right Click on desktop screen.

• Place the cursor on View.

• In drop down menu, select auto align and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 9, 2020
  4. JanetCff Win User

ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared

part of the toolbar disappears while playing games

I have the anniversary update for Win 10. Now when I play certain games part of the toolbar disappears, returns & disappears until the game is done then the toolbar is back. The top of the screen flipping back & forth during agame is most annoying.
    Any suggestions on how to stop this.

JanetCff, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared

1. ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared - Similar Threads - ATC Icon screen

2. Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear: Sometimes when a start up my laptop there are three icons on the quick start toolbar missing, its always the the same three icons although im still able to use the blank spaces to open up the apps ie ebay. I have been able to restore these icons in the past i have forgotten...
  3. Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of my bottom toolbar icon disappear: Sometimes when a start up my laptop there are three icons on the quick start toolbar missing, its always the the same three icons although im still able to use the blank spaces to open up the apps ie ebay. I have been able to restore these icons in the past i have forgotten...
  4. The icon on my toolbar disappear

The icon on my toolbar disappear: The icon on my toolbar disappear, it exist but doesn't show up.I have restarted the Windows, still the same.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-on-my-toolbar-disappear/93b1e3bd-fc42-4e9a-8f45-a99ba0b5bb1c
  5. The icon on my toolbar disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icon on my toolbar disappear: The icon on my toolbar disappear, it exist but doesn't show up.I have restarted the Windows, still the same.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-on-my-toolbar-disappear/93b1e3bd-fc42-4e9a-8f45-a99ba0b5bb1c
  6. The icon on my toolbar disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Toolbar Icons not Taskbar Icons disappear for Microsoft Apps

Toolbar Icons not Taskbar Icons disappear for Microsoft Apps: This is probably the way that it is, so nothing can be done. I use a single Toolbar for certain Apps. Both Microsoft and 3rd Party. I copy the shortcuts from: Explorer Shell:AppsFolder into the Toolbar folder. I rename those copied shortcuts. The Icons shortcuts...
  8. Missing ATC Window Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing ATC Window Icon: Is it possible to have someone familiar with the product Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 v1.9.3.0 handle this please? My original request resulted in my being put in touch with a series of "Microsoft Executive" associates who clearly had no knowledge of this product. They...
  9. MSFlightSim 2020 - ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFlightSim 2020 - ATC Icon on the On-screen Toolbar has Disappeared: The ATC window icon control tower icon on the on-screen toolbar has disappeared. Also, on the settings window of the toolbar, the ATC function shows as being switched off, and it is greyed out as well. Please see image below. This occurred upon the opening of a routine...
  10. Toolbars icons disappear too fast

Toolbars icons disappear too fast: When I click on an icon in the toiol bar it does not give me time to open it. I have to rigth click hold and the if i am fast I can open it with the left click. Is there a way to change the timing? TRhank you all 59624