Windows 10: Atheros AR5B125 wireless not working in Windows 10

Discus and support Atheros AR5B125 wireless not working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Acer Aspire 5733z-4851, I have windows 10 on this laptop, and I do not have WIFI, I go to device manager, and the device for the wifi isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RicerIntegra, May 5, 2019.

1. Atheros AR5B125 wireless not working in Windows 10

I have an Acer Aspire 5733z-4851, I have windows 10 on this laptop, and I do not have WIFI, I go to device manager, and the device for the wifi isn't even there, even when I put view hidden drivers, its not there. Is there any way that I can get this working again? Im currently on ethernet but due to being on the ethernet cable, my laptop is not very mobile

:)

RicerIntegra, May 5, 2019
  2. DAC324 Win User

Windows 10 Atheros Driver

Hello,

the Atheros driver on
    http://home.arcor.de//downloads/10.0.0.318.ZIP
    should also work for the AR5B125 chipset.

Alternative download location:
    http://support.lenovo.com/de/de/downloads/ds103282

Download this archive and unpack it into an empty folder.

Here is what I did to replace the Windows 10 driver by this one:

• Uninstall the drivers for your AR5B125 adapter in Device Manager. Do not forget to tick "Remove driver software" if this option is available.
    • Let Device Manager search for new hardware. If a driver for the AR5B125 is installed again, uninstall this one as well.
    • Repeat these steps if necessary until the option "Remove driver software" is not offered any more.
    • Reboot.
    • After reboot, go into Device Manager and choose "Update driver" for your AR5B125 adapter.
    • Select "Search this computer for drivers", then "Select from a list of drivers on this computer", "Have Disk". Browse to the folder where you previously unpacked the ZIP archive to. Click "OK" and select the "Qualcomm Atheros AR5B125 network adapter". Click
      "Proceed" to install this driver.
    • Reboot if asked to.
    • After these steps, the WLAN adapter should work. At least, it works for me.
    If you downloaded the driver from the Lenovo site, you can omit steps 5 and 6, just start the executable and follow the instructions on the screen.

Kind regards,

DAC324, May 5, 2019
  3. Faulty Wireless Card?

Try 10.0.0.251 jsfitz54 listed. It's supported.

SimpleTECH, May 5, 2019
  4. Atheros AR5B125 wireless not working in Windows 10

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter works on windows 10 but Goes to the last point of connection

Hi Mouhibben,

Thank you for responding.

As the above troubleshooting steps couldn't resolve the issue, do not worry.

Let us proceed further with different troubleshooting steps to uninstall and re-install the network drivers and check if it helps.

I suggest you to download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website, uninstall the existing drivers, install them and check if it helps.

Step 1: To uninstall drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: Download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website and try to install.

Refer: Download Qualcomm Atheros wireless driver

Search for: AR956x and download for your system architecture 32-bit/ 62-bit

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the drivers:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Update us the status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Atheros AR5B125 wireless not working in Windows 10

1. Atheros AR5B125 wireless not working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Atheros AR5B125 wireless

2. UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10: Hello and good day to everyone, today I'm here to report an apparently unsolvable problem regarding the compatibility of a certain driver. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEMI own an Acer Aspire 5349 - 2499, and the wireless network adapter driver apparently went missing after I...
  3. UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10: Hello and good day to everyone, today I'm here to report an apparently unsolvable problem regarding the compatibility of a certain driver. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEMI own an Acer Aspire 5349 - 2499, and the wireless network adapter driver apparently went missing after I...
  4. UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire F15 I need to keep updating the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter. Are there any fixes for this to stop this happening Thanks Andy...
  6. Quallcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter.

Quallcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter.: I am having issues with Quallcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter. I have an Acer machine and I have tried uninstalling the driver so that when I run a windows update or restart my laptop windows would reinstall the driver. Unfortunately this is not solving the...
  7. Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver: Hi, after a big research i found out that the Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Adpaters AR946XDrivers is not Compatible with Windows 10 1907,1903 and also 1809. I discovered that many people encounter this issues with internet when updating to Win10 1907, 1809 or 1903, including...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network adapter and Windows 10

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network adapter and Windows 10: The above is the title to a question ask by Deb O. on May 17, 2018 about losing wifi router connections (the thread is now locked). Her text is exactly what is happening to me (losing connection constantly and having to reset her router often.) However, all the links she...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers: I have a Lenovo G70-80 running Windows 10 and Kubuntu 14.04. The Kubuntu 14.04 doesn't recognize wireless connections. No wireless drivers! I found a method that might help called ndiswrapper. For that though I need one of two things. Preferably the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4...
  10. Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver

Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver: Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver Version 10.0.0.326 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1742&lang=en 22634

Users found this page by searching for:

1. atheros ar5b125 drivers windows 10

2. AR5B125 Wireless not auto connecting

3. atheros ar5b125 not working win10

4. qualcomm ar5b125 shows up as ar9485 in devicemanager,
  5. qualcomm atheros driver ar5b125 device shows not connected,
  6. ar5b125 not working windows 10