Windows 10: Atheros LAN Driver is uninstalled and won't install.

Discus and support Atheros LAN Driver is uninstalled and won't install. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; You might also want to regedit and search for Atheros and delete all the keys with Atheros in it. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rawrsy, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Almighty1 Win User

Atheros LAN Driver is uninstalled and won't install.

You might also want to regedit and search for Atheros and delete all the keys with Atheros in it.

Almighty1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Atheros LAN Driver is uninstalled and won't install.

1. Atheros LAN Driver is uninstalled and won't install. - Similar Threads - Atheros LAN Driver

2. LAN driver mediatek mt7922 gets uninstalled by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN driver mediatek mt7922 gets uninstalled by itself: Hi Team,I am unable to connect to wifi due to the issue with LAN driver. drivers are getting uninstalled by itself and disconnecting with wifi automatically.I have tried several mentioned in the forum but nothing is working out. I kindly request you to please help me with...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop from 2011 and am using it every day. I'm using a new SSD. The problem I'm facing is that the bluetooth seems to function properly if I connect directly to my phone or speaker, but all apps which need bluetooth I tried, end up with an error...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I accidentally uninstall my Qualcomm Atheros Drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally uninstall my Qualcomm Atheros Drivers: Hello, I have experienced that my laptop ASUS X441B can't detect any wi-fi and my Qualcomm Atheros driver becomes hidden in device manager. But sometimes, suddenly it can detect and connect to wifi, and after several minutes, it will restart without any notice. I have...
  7. Wireless LAN driver uninstalled automatically.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless LAN driver uninstalled automatically.: Hi, With the latest windows 10 update, there have been several issues with the network adaptor. On of which being the wireless LAN driver getting uninstalled automatically. Usually this problem can be resolved by restarting. A few times i had to manually install the driver....
  8. Bluetooth Drivers Uninstalled and won't re-install

Bluetooth Drivers Uninstalled and won't re-install: I've been having this issue recently, where the On/Off switch for Bluetooth disappears for no apparent reason, and this means I can't use Bluetooth. Normally, I'd Uninstall one of the Drivers, Restart my computer, and things work again, but this time, after restarting my...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...
  10. Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver

Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver: Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver Version 10.0.0.326 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1742&lang=en 22634