Windows 10: ATI DTV Wonder PCI ATSC card working fine in windows 10 64 bit

Discus and support ATI DTV Wonder PCI ATSC card working fine in windows 10 64 bit in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This old PCI card can work fine in windows 10, even though no driver exists past XP. I saved the driver file I had found worked in win7 on google drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sdowney717, Jan 15, 2019.

1. ATI DTV Wonder PCI ATSC card working fine in windows 10 64 bit

This old PCI card can work fine in windows 10, even though no driver exists past XP.
    I saved the driver file I had found worked in win7 on google drive

I noticed in win 10, the card could not find any drivers, so I decided to try the files I have working for windows 7.
    I zipped all the files on google drive and downloaded them, then extracted them.

For each non working entry in device manager, I pointed to these driver files and all 5 of them installed. No need to do any compatibility mode.

Here are the google drive files. I actually had totally forgotten I had uploaded them yrs ago, I found my old post on the windows 7 forum.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1BfRFRmSGtmOGM

To watch the TV in win 10, I installed schibo PVR and took pics of it all working. It is actually a real good cheap TV card as no one think it can work anymore.
    My old win7 thread ATI HDTV Wonder and windows update Solved - Page 3 - Windows 7 Help Forums

ATI DTV Wonder PCI ATSC card working fine in windows 10 64 bit [​IMG]

ATI DTV Wonder PCI ATSC card working fine in windows 10 64 bit [​IMG]

:)

sdowney717, Jan 15, 2019
  2. grace24x7 Win User

intel centrino n6205 pci wireless wifi card doesnt work with windows 10 64 bit.

intel centrino n6205 pci wireless wifi card doesnt work after upgrading to windows 10 64 bit. Who is responsible for this fix pls? are there any fixes available?

grace24x7, Jan 15, 2019
  3. How to make ATI TV Wonder 650. work in Windows 10

Did you read the instructions I provided for VirtualDub?

ATI Catalyst Multimedia Center was never made to work with the 650 Pro card. My 650 pro card was made specifically to work with Windows Media Center. ATI stopped supporting ATI
    Catalyst Multimedia Center when Windows Media Center became standard on all Windows Machines at the time.

You can't even get ATI Catalyst Multimedia Center to load on a Windows 10 Anniversary machine, at least not a 64 bit version.

@ on Twitter

MarkSinister, Jan 15, 2019
  4. ATI DTV Wonder PCI ATSC card working fine in windows 10 64 bit

Webcam that works with Windows 10 Home (64 bit)

Hi...

I recently got a new computer with Windows 10 Home (64 bit) on it. My old webcam will not work with this version of windows. I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a webcam that works with this version of Windows. I've found numerous that works with
    Windows 10, but not with the 64 bit version.

Thanks a bunch!

DarrellBarrett, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

ATI DTV Wonder PCI ATSC card working fine in windows 10 64 bit

1. ATI DTV Wonder PCI ATSC card working fine in windows 10 64 bit - Similar Threads - ATI DTV Wonder

2. ATI Radeon graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATI Radeon graphics card not working: My old PC is has Windows XP SP3 as the OS. But it seems that whenever I right click on the desktop screen, it shows Intel instead of ATI. Also I can't open the ATI Catalyst Manager. How do I make the discrete GPU work again?...
  3. ATI Radeon graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ATI Radeon graphics card not working: My old PC is has Windows XP SP3 as the OS. But it seems that whenever I right click on the desktop screen, it shows Intel instead of ATI. Also I can't open the ATI Catalyst Manager. How do I make the discrete GPU work again?...
  4. How to remove ATI Wonder 650

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove ATI Wonder 650: I plan to remove my ATI Wonder 650 tuner card and replace it with a Hauppauge HVR-1265. I am having difficulty removing the ATI 650. I have a ATI Radeon HD 4600 series video card. I upgraded to win 10 pro from Win 7 Pro ( 10.0.18363 build 18363). Media Center is gone and with...
  5. How to make ATI TV Wonder 650 work in Windows 10 is simple

How to make ATI TV Wonder 650 work in Windows 10 is simple: You can install from original CD, open CD select right click Atisetup.exe select Properties select capabilities Windows XP SP3 then Run Install as Administrator, restart and catalyst media center should be in your startup programs. Download Original CD ISO Here...
  6. TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working

TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working: I've looked high and low for weeks now to get this solved once and for all. I have a Asus PS3-110-NAQ Hybrid, and a Microtune ATSC/NTSC capture USB device. Both worked just fine up until recently. I use two DVR programs, Blaze HDTV v6.0 and SichboPVR - not at the same...
  7. ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver for 64-bit Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver for 64-bit Windows 10?: It has come to my attention that there isn't a driver for the ATI Radeon HD 4200 for 64-bit Windows 10. This is troubling for me because I just don't have the money for a new card and I sorta really need that driver. If you guys can help me, with the driver, that would be...
  8. Windows 10 compatible with DTV

Windows 10 compatible with DTV: I have an Acer aspire all in one on windows 7, the DTV is accessed through media player, I was wondering if it will work with Windows 10, as I use the tv in my bedroom, thank you in antisipation. 6649
  9. Ati x800xl pci e?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Ati x800xl pci e?: Does the x800xl work in win 10 64? I just need it for testing because the psu I have is only 400w and the only other spare card I have is a GTX280 200+ watt that wouldn't even run on a 500w psu so with a 400w psu the gtx280 is out of the question. Thanks in advance. 70687
  10. Windows 10 (64 bit) works fine on an old Intel DQ35JO system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 (64 bit) works fine on an old Intel DQ35JO system: I just finished doing a clean install (downloaded the MS DVD iso) on an old system that has an Intel DQ35JO motherboard, 8gb RAM and a Core 2 Quad Q6600 processor. It was previously running Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium. I entered the Windows 7 key during the install to a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ati tv wonder pci 64 bit drivers