Windows 10: ati sapphire X1550 not working

Discus and support ati sapphire X1550 not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hiya guys , just got windows 10 pro installed, i cannot change the screen resolutiom , i have the ati sapphire X1550 graphics card, but in device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by goofy gorilla, Jul 29, 2015.

1. ati sapphire X1550 not working

hiya guys , just got windows 10 pro installed, i cannot change the screen resolutiom , i have the ati sapphire X1550 graphics card, but in device manager its showing as "microsoft disaply adaptor"...resolution is set to very low, all icons etc are very big on my monitor...any way around it?

:)

goofy gorilla, Jul 29, 2015
  2. adjmmc Win User

The display manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with Windows 10. Check with Manufacturer for support.

I have a Desktop machine that currently runs Windows 8.1. It is a bit old, but it works. When I received the offer for a free upgade to Windows 10, I tried to install it I get an error message that says:

ATI Radeon X1550 Secondary

The display manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with Windows 10. Check with Manufacturer for support.

ATI Radeo X1550

I've checked with Driver Navigator and my current driver is the latest. Is there anything else I can do?

OT:

Upgrade to Windows 10

adjmmc, Jul 29, 2015
  3. ATI RADEON X1550 Not compatible with Windows 10 x64

Hi

I have been running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 for the last 6 years with no problem. I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 x64. Everything is working well apart from my graphics card. When I try to install the driver that came with the card, it does not work. I
    am running an ATI RADEON X1550. The ATI Catalyst set up does not help resolve the situation.

Can someone please assist and let me know how to get this card working with windows 10.

Much appreciated

PrathikSewgoolam, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

ati sapphire X1550 not working

1. ati sapphire X1550 not working - Similar Threads - ati sapphire X1550

2. ATI Radeon graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATI Radeon graphics card not working: My old PC is has Windows XP SP3 as the OS. But it seems that whenever I right click on the desktop screen, it shows Intel instead of ATI. Also I can't open the ATI Catalyst Manager. How do I make the discrete GPU work again?...
  3. ATI Radeon graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ATI Radeon graphics card not working: My old PC is has Windows XP SP3 as the OS. But it seems that whenever I right click on the desktop screen, it shows Intel instead of ATI. Also I can't open the ATI Catalyst Manager. How do I make the discrete GPU work again?...
  4. ATI RAdeon drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATI RAdeon drivers: Dell Studio. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650. When I installed 2004...resolution was terrible, and this driver was no longer available. No updated drivers on their website as they have discontinued support for this driver. Apparently I will have to buy a new computer when...
  5. sapphire my tec

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sapphire my tec: how to un install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/sapphire-my-tec/5a623946-192c-4cce-ba73-d3db7714f128
  6. ATI Tool Tray working with Radeon Crimson for anyone?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ATI Tool Tray working with Radeon Crimson for anyone?: -Don't need help, just curious if anybody besides me gets a BSOD when attempting to run ATI Tool Tray(latest version), which previously worked in Windows 10 for me under CCC, but not when running the newer Radeon Crimson v. 15.12-win10-64bit. 43023
  7. ATI Sapphire X1950 Pro Dual Monitor Card - Sees only one

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ATI Sapphire X1950 Pro Dual Monitor Card - Sees only one: I have two HP 2009 Series Wide LCD Monitors which worked perfectly driven by the ATI Sapphire X1950 Pro video card with Windows 7 OS. I upgraded to 10 and now the system see both monitors as the same. In other words both monitors show the same screen. I have gone to the...
  8. ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Drivers Not Working

ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Drivers Not Working: I Installed Windows 10 the other day and it seems that the ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 graphics card drivers aren't working. If anyone has/had the same porblem, please if you know how to solve it tell me. I will be greatful. By the way when i start the Catalyst Control Center...
  9. How to use SAPPHIRE TriXX vers. 6.1.0

How to use SAPPHIRE TriXX vers. 6.1.0: Just thought I'd post this up as information to all you SAPPHIRE users, out there.. EKP5QcgnUuw - good luck! *Thumbs 76273
  10. Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro

Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro: A couple of hours ago I installed a new driver they told me about. I decided to play FC2 and was going along when 'black screen' and sound locked. So I had to crash pc out of it, task manager said it wasn't there. I rebooted and some text came up - starting 'watch dog' and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Graphics card how to use sapphire trixx vers. 6.1.0 download