Windows 10: ATIBTMON APPCRASH error causes BLANK SCREEN on BOOT or REBOOT every time a new WINDOWS...

Discus and support ATIBTMON APPCRASH error causes BLANK SCREEN on BOOT or REBOOT every time a new WINDOWS... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since Windows Features Update 1809 was installed on my x64 OS, every time a new Windows Update is automatically or manually installed, I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by crockyCMB, Mar 13, 2019.

1. crockyCMB Win User

ATIBTMON APPCRASH error causes BLANK SCREEN on BOOT or REBOOT every time a new WINDOWS...

Since Windows Features Update 1809 was installed on my x64 OS, every time a new Windows Update is automatically or manually installed, I get the APPCRASH ATIBTMON every time I unplug the power adapter, and this causes BLANK SCREEN on Reboot or Restart.

I have to always Uninstall my DISPLAY ADAPTER prior to BOOT, REBOOT or RESTART of the laptop once ATIBTMON crashes, or else, I get the BLANK SCREEN after power up of the system...

I even stop and disabled the WINDOWS UPDATE service, but, the 2019-03 Cumulative Update, released yesterday, still was automatically installed on my laptop, that cause the same BLANK SCREEN problem..

Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

ATIBTMON APPCRASH error causes BLANK SCREEN on BOOT or REBOOT every time a new WINDOWS... e5dc076f-a128-4612-824c-64a766198eee?upload=true.png

Thanks,

Chris

:)

crockyCMB, Mar 13, 2019

2. Windows rebooting on logo after new motherboard/cpu

I was getting ready to suggest the same thing. Boot into safe mode and uninstall all the for everything. I would even go as far as going into device manger and cleaning everything out that is motherboard and cpu related. The reboot and let windows find what it can and install the drivers.

ThE_MaD_ShOt, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Mar 13, 2019
  4. GoonerUK Win User

ATIBTMON APPCRASH error causes BLANK SCREEN on BOOT or REBOOT every time a new WINDOWS...

blank screen at boot up 4850 could it be voltages?

Hello everyone *Smile ATIBTMON APPCRASH error causes BLANK SCREEN on BOOT or REBOOT every time a new WINDOWS... :)
    I've been getting a blank screen at cold boot up the first time i turn my pc on until it gets to desktop also if i leave it off for a couple of hours or leave it idle at desktop for more than a couple of hours it goes blank again,with all these i get a flashing green power light on my monitor. I was looking at the voltages in RBE in the clock setting and see at boot [clock info 00] the voltage is blank, that includes brets bios's and the default bios as well, as well as being blank in 03 06 09. Ive looked at bios's for the 3800 series and they all had voltages of 1.3 in the boot clock.

Could this be why i get a blank screen on a cold boot or after a couple of hours of inactivity,would it be safe to put a voltage value of 1.084 or something similar in the boot clock info 00?? Would if cure my blank screen problem?

GoonerUK, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. ATIBTMON APPCRASH error causes BLANK SCREEN on BOOT or REBOOT every time a new WINDOWS... - Similar Threads - ATIBTMON APPCRASH error

2. I'm having a lot of DLL errors that cause APPCRASH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a lot of DLL errors that cause APPCRASH: Hi, as the title says my issues are with DLL files that are show as the Fault Module Name in event viewer.Online there are a lot of guides that try and help but none has worked for me, I'm unable to regsvr32.exe /u the DLL file and re-register it as I get the error...
  3. I'm having a lot of DLL errors that cause APPCRASH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a lot of DLL errors that cause APPCRASH: Hi, as the title says my issues are with DLL files that are show as the Fault Module Name in event viewer.Online there are a lot of guides that try and help but none has worked for me, I'm unable to regsvr32.exe /u the DLL file and re-register it as I get the error...
  4. I'm having a lot of DLL errors that cause APPCRASH

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Every time I reboot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I reboot...: Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook accounts all over again, I have to change all of my default apps, etc.Help, I'm going crazy with this....
  6. blank screen will not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blank screen will not boot: How can I boot in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-screen-will-not-boot/780d029d-0955-48b6-a9b7-c64d3ab6a6c0
  7. Blue Scree caused by APPCRASH

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Scree caused by APPCRASH: Got an APPCRASH ran : sfc /scannnow DISM.exe /online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth discovered 0X800F081F Gpedit.msc not found Windows source fails at save .ISO file How can I fix or get rid of 0X800F081F...
  8. WMI Provider Host APPCRASH at boot time, problem solved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMI Provider Host APPCRASH at boot time, problem solved: Version: Windows 10 1903 Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: wmiprvse.exe Problem mostly seen at boot time, and every boot time after an update to Samsung Magician. I noticed Samsung Magician...
  9. blank screen on boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blank screen on boot: i am booting my windows 10 machine with a vga connection to an acer monitor. The computer boots ok as i can hear the windows chime but i cant see anything on the monitor it just goes blank but it is not black it is blue/purple and It is responding to the computer signal. It...
  10. Warning! new windows update causes blank screen!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Warning! new windows update causes blank screen!: Warning! new windows update causes blank screen! 95422