Windows 10: Atidxx64.dll error when gaming

Discus and support Atidxx64.dll error when gaming in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So ever since last week my game fallout 4 has been crashing to desktop due to an error titled atidxx64.dll unhandled exception. I have tried installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexOrozco3, May 12, 2021.

1. Atidxx64.dll error when gaming

So ever since last week my game fallout 4 has been crashing to desktop due to an error titled atidxx64.dll unhandled exception. I have tried installing the dll to the game folder, reinstalling my gpu drivers rtx 5700 xt, updating Windows, rolling back to a previous driver update and I've tried adjusting the graphics settings to no avail. What other options do I have?My cpu: ryzen 5 3600Vram: 8gb2 ddu ram: 16 gb Psu: 660v

:)

AlexOrozco3, May 12, 2021
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, May 12, 2021
  3. Games not working dll missing error

Hi Javan,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which game are you trying to play?

• Were you able to play this game before?

• Have you made any recent changes to the computer?
    This might occur when some of the DLL file is missing from the application.

I suggest you to Uninstall the game and try installing it again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 12, 2021
  4. auggy Win User

Atidxx64.dll error when gaming

Explorer.exe keeps crashing when browsing files and trying to use Shift+Del

Hi,

The dump files references the atidxx64.dll and the windows.storage.dll :

*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for sppc.dll -

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atidxx64.dll

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for
    atidxx64.dll

GetUrlPageData2 (WinHttp) failed: 12002.

Probably caused by : windows.storage.dll ( windows_storage!CAssocProgidElement::_MapExtensionToUserDefault+153 )

The atidxx64.dll is a component of the AMD graphics driver and if it is problematic may explain why Explorer does not crash in Safe Mode.

I would suggest to uninstall the presently installed AMD graphics driver and install the latest one from AMD.

If the issue persists try the following which has helped some users with issues with the windows.storage.dll :

Start > Settings > Personalization > Start

Then set " "Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the Taskbar" to "Off"

auggy, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Atidxx64.dll error when gaming

1. Atidxx64.dll error when gaming - Similar Threads - Atidxx64 dll error

2. 1114 DLL ERROR when launc game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1114 DLL ERROR when launc game: Hello everyone, I have been suffering for 2 days in a row with the error: "Failed to load dll from the list"Error code: 1114So all my games started up absolutely fine, I played Sims 4 and others and everything was fine yesterday I had Windows 10 So I downloaded the...
  3. 1114 DLL ERROR when launc game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1114 DLL ERROR when launc game: Hello everyone, I have been suffering for 2 days in a row with the error: "Failed to load dll from the list" Error code: 1114 So all my games started up absolutely fine, I played Sims 4 and others and everything was fine yesterday I had Windows 10 So I downloaded the...
  4. 1114 DLL ERROR when launc game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1114 DLL ERROR when launc game: Hello everyone, I have been suffering for 2 days in a row with the error: "Failed to load dll from the list"Error code: 1114So all my games started up absolutely fine, I played Sims 4 and others and everything was fine yesterday I had Windows 10 So I downloaded the...
  5. 1114 DLL ERROR when launc game

1114 DLL ERROR when launc game: Hello everyone, I have been suffering for 2 days in a row with the error: "Failed to load dll from the list" Error code: 1114 So all my games started up absolutely fine, I played Sims 4 and others and everything was fine yesterday I had Windows 10 So I downloaded the...
  6. 1114 DLL Error when launch game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1114 DLL Error when launch game: the dynamic link library initialization program crashedDLL - google translator.https://store.steampowered.com/app/814540/Changed/I have already tried to reinstall visual c++ and change video card settings....
  7. 1114 DLL Error when launch game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1114 DLL Error when launch game: the dynamic link library initialization program crashedDLL - google translator.https://store.steampowered.com/app/814540/Changed/I have already tried to reinstall visual c++ and change video card settings....
  8. 1114 DLL Error when launch game

9. atidxx64.dll caused an Access Violation 0xc0000005 in module atidxx64.dll at 0033:f0f600b4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    atidxx64.dll caused an Access Violation 0xc0000005 in module atidxx64.dll at 0033:f0f600b4.: I tried to open this game called Genshin impact. I don't know why it just crashes half way everytime i try to open it. I already checked my device update & graphic update and it says that it's all up to date. I dunno whatelse to do...
  10. INVALID_POINTER_READ_c0000005 (atidxx64.dll) error when using Edge on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    INVALID_POINTER_READ_c0000005 (atidxx64.dll) error when using Edge on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Did your Edge browser stop working with a Stop Error INVALID_POINTER_READ_c0000005 (atidxx64.dll)? If so then this is a problem with the outdated Graphics driver. Microsoft has acknowledged that this issue exists with Windows 10 v1809, Windows Server 2019, and...