Windows 10: ativation error

Discus and support ativation error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi im trying to reativate my windows10 but keep getting error code 0x8007007B can anybody help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by johnscoular, Jul 7, 2019.

1. ativation error

hi im trying to reativate my windows10 but keep getting error code 0x8007007B can anybody help

:)

johnscoular, Jul 7, 2019

2. Samsung ATIV S

As you know, Samsung has rebranded its Windows devices as ATIV devices.

There are series of Ativ:

• Ativ Tab (tablet)
    • Ativ S (phone)
    • Ativ One (all in one)
    • Ativ Book (laptop)
    • Ativ Note (phablet, rumored)

KiwiBird97, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Samsung Ativ Note

Will there be a Samsung Ativ Note phone for the United States region?

• Carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile
    • Release Date: June 2013

KiwiBird97, Jul 7, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

ativation error

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

ativation error

1. ativation error - Similar Threads - ativation error

2. Backup Error 0x81000039 semaphore timeout period has expired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Error 0x81000039 semaphore timeout period has expired: Hi i was backing up my desktop 1 TB Internal to a Portable External 2TB HDD and i got this error ~ Windows encountered an error when accessing the remote shared folder The Semaphore timeout period has expired error code 0x81000039 Can anyone assist please simple step...
  3. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code: I have had Geeks squad look at computer and they said they updated driver. I picked computer up and it crashed again yesterday. I just now updated the Intel WiFi driver as downloaded the Intel Utility device which said there were a few drivers that needed to be updated....
  4. Updating to 1903 and obtaining the error code 0x80070005

Updating to 1903 and obtaining the error code 0x80070005: I have been trying to update to 1903 all day and I still receive this error code. First I thought it was a problem with the antivirus, so I turned them off, but that still doesn't work. Thank you for any help you can provide us!...
  5. error code 2869 on windows 10

error code 2869 on windows 10: when i try to uninstal a msi file i recieve this error code 2869 how can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-2869-on-windows-10/30fa1b83-cf00-4e2c-a458-6e67853d55d8
  6. Fix Boot Device Not Found error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Boot Device Not Found error in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you turn on your working computer, which was working correctly, and see a message — Boot Device Not Found, then you are likely to break into a panic. Along with the error message, you may also see a message [...] This post Fix Boot Device Not Found...
  7. error code 1404

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 1404: Hi, I have had a Sky Go issue and have had to uninstall/reinstall numerous times. This has created a windows error 1404 which I see is a registry issue. i have searched Microsoft help for this error code but it doesn't find it. Has anyone experience of correcting this error...
  8. Error 0x8000FFFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8000FFFF: Whenever I try to open the game Minecraft on the Microsoft store, it always say it has an error (error code 0x8000FFFF), but whenever I open any other game, it works out just fine. I've already tried to do wsreset.exe. Is there any other way to fix this? I've also reinstalled...
  9. Windows 10 pro ativation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro ativation: I have problem related to windows 10 pro activation. My laptop is originally installed with windows 10 home. But, I upgraded it to windows 10 pro through online purchasing from Microsoft Store. After paying it ask for installing, but after installing and I activated, I...
  10. ativation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ativation of windows 10: i have windows 10 for many years. it has been upgraded from windows 7 to 8 and then to 10. last year i made a reset for windows 10 with the iso file created with the last update. since the reset (about 1 year ago)all is working fine including updates. however,i cannot...