Windows 10: ativation error

Discus and support ativation error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi im trying to reativate my windows10 but keep getting error code 0x8007007B can anybody help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by johnscoular, Jul 7, 2019.

1. ativation error

hi im trying to reativate my windows10 but keep getting error code 0x8007007B can anybody help

:)

johnscoular, Jul 7, 2019

2. Samsung ATIV S

As you know, Samsung has rebranded its Windows devices as ATIV devices.

There are series of Ativ:

• Ativ Tab (tablet)
    • Ativ S (phone)
    • Ativ One (all in one)
    • Ativ Book (laptop)
    • Ativ Note (phablet, rumored)

KiwiBird97, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Samsung Ativ Note

Will there be a Samsung Ativ Note phone for the United States region?

• Carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile
    • Release Date: June 2013

KiwiBird97, Jul 7, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

ativation error

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

ativation error

1. ativation error - Similar Threads - ativation error

2. How to install a fresh version of windows 8.1 on my Samsung ATIV 500t PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install a fresh version of windows 8.1 on my Samsung ATIV 500t PC?: Hello,I recently purchased a Samsung ATIV 500t PC from a gentlemen on marketplace and come to find out its password protected. When I attempt to reset it using the volume up + Power button it shows an error message saying there's a required A missing partition driver. I...
  3. How to install a fresh version of windows 8.1 on my Samsung ATIV 500t PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install a fresh version of windows 8.1 on my Samsung ATIV 500t PC?: Hello,I recently purchased a Samsung ATIV 500t PC from a gentlemen on marketplace and come to find out its password protected. When I attempt to reset it using the volume up + Power button it shows an error message saying there's a required A missing partition driver. I...
  4. Randomly not letting me ativate my winodows 10 after more than a year of having it with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly not letting me ativate my winodows 10 after more than a year of having it with my...: This is randomly just happening to me now. I can't download apps on the microsoft store because I allegadly dont have windows now. My pc came with windows already installed in it and its been fine for the longest time so whats the issue now? I provided images of what errors i...
  5. Randomly not letting me ativate my winodows 10 after more than a year of having it with my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Randomly not letting me ativate my winodows 10 after more than a year of having it with my...: This is randomly just happening to me now. I can't download apps on the microsoft store because I allegadly dont have windows now. My pc came with windows already installed in it and its been fine for the longest time so whats the issue now? I provided images of what errors i...
  6. Randomly not letting me ativate my winodows 10 after more than a year of having it with my...

7. problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C: tengo una tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C instale windows 10 32 bits hice la primera actualizacion y no se instalaron los driver sonido wifi bluetooth touchscreen y varios mas que puedo hacer porque microsoft no tiene los driver de esta tableta...
  8. problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C

problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C: tengo una tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C instale windows 10 32 bits hice la primera actualizacion y no se instalaron los driver sonido wifi bluetooth touchscreen y varios mas que puedo hacer porque microsoft no tiene los driver de esta tableta...
  9. problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. What upgrade from Windows 8 can I do to my Samsung ATIV Tab 3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What upgrade from Windows 8 can I do to my Samsung ATIV Tab 3?: This is a nice little tablet I would like to hang onto, but Windows 8 is becoming a limiting factor now. I don't think I have 8.1. Regardless, either would need to be upgraded. Can this ATIV Tab 3 be upgraded so I can still use it?...