Windows 10: ativation of windows 10

Discus and support ativation of windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have windows 10 for many years. it has been upgraded from windows 7 to 8 and then to 10. last year i made a reset for windows 10 with the iso file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zivlinnn, Apr 29, 2019.

1. zivlinnn Win User

ativation of windows 10

i have windows 10 for many years. it has been upgraded from windows 7 to 8 and then to 10.

last year i made a reset for windows 10 with the iso file created with the last update.

since the reset (about 1 year ago)all is working fine including updates. however,i cannot activate the windows. the activation trouble shooter did not help. please advise

:)

zivlinnn, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Samsung ATIV S

As you know, Samsung has rebranded its Windows devices as ATIV devices.

There are series of Ativ:

• Ativ Tab (tablet)
    • Ativ S (phone)
    • Ativ One (all in one)
    • Ativ Book (laptop)
    • Ativ Note (phablet, rumored)

KiwiBird97, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

ativation of windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

ativation of windows 10

1. ativation of windows 10 - Similar Threads - ativation

2. How to install a fresh version of windows 8.1 on my Samsung ATIV 500t PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install a fresh version of windows 8.1 on my Samsung ATIV 500t PC?: Hello,I recently purchased a Samsung ATIV 500t PC from a gentlemen on marketplace and come to find out its password protected. When I attempt to reset it using the volume up + Power button it shows an error message saying there's a required A missing partition driver. I...
  3. How to install a fresh version of windows 8.1 on my Samsung ATIV 500t PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install a fresh version of windows 8.1 on my Samsung ATIV 500t PC?: Hello,I recently purchased a Samsung ATIV 500t PC from a gentlemen on marketplace and come to find out its password protected. When I attempt to reset it using the volume up + Power button it shows an error message saying there's a required A missing partition driver. I...
  4. Randomly not letting me ativate my winodows 10 after more than a year of having it with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly not letting me ativate my winodows 10 after more than a year of having it with my...: This is randomly just happening to me now. I can't download apps on the microsoft store because I allegadly dont have windows now. My pc came with windows already installed in it and its been fine for the longest time so whats the issue now? I provided images of what errors i...
  5. Randomly not letting me ativate my winodows 10 after more than a year of having it with my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Randomly not letting me ativate my winodows 10 after more than a year of having it with my...: This is randomly just happening to me now. I can't download apps on the microsoft store because I allegadly dont have windows now. My pc came with windows already installed in it and its been fine for the longest time so whats the issue now? I provided images of what errors i...
  6. Randomly not letting me ativate my winodows 10 after more than a year of having it with my...

7. problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C: tengo una tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C instale windows 10 32 bits hice la primera actualizacion y no se instalaron los driver sonido wifi bluetooth touchscreen y varios mas que puedo hacer porque microsoft no tiene los driver de esta tableta...
  8. problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C

problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C: tengo una tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C instale windows 10 32 bits hice la primera actualizacion y no se instalaron los driver sonido wifi bluetooth touchscreen y varios mas que puedo hacer porque microsoft no tiene los driver de esta tableta...
  9. problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. What upgrade from Windows 8 can I do to my Samsung ATIV Tab 3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What upgrade from Windows 8 can I do to my Samsung ATIV Tab 3?: This is a nice little tablet I would like to hang onto, but Windows 8 is becoming a limiting factor now. I don't think I have 8.1. Regardless, either would need to be upgraded. Can this ATIV Tab 3 be upgraded so I can still use it?...