Windows 10: Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit...

Discus and support Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit or its a scam with exe with random numbers and letters zip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jul 20, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit...

Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit or its a scam with exe with random numbers and letters zip file is random numbers and letters its a server and nothing happens when i run it welcome to 2021 i guess because win 7 support ended 1.5years ago

:)

sanyijani, Jul 20, 2021
  2. frank503 Win User

Trojan Alert

Twice in the past week while visiting the same web site I've received a Trojan alert saying I've been infected with RDN/Trojan.worm!055BCCAC9FEC. I've run a Norton scan several time and says i'm clean but want to make sure. Message tells me I should contact
    MS Tech support immediately at this number. 1-877-637-3120.

First time I got it, dismissed it as a scam. Second time makes me wonder.

Legit or trap?

frank503, Jul 20, 2021
  3. alert message, legit or not??

recently i opened my windows 10 laptop and discovered an alert in my google chrome window and my Microsoft edge window claiming that there has been a recent breech in security and there is a hacker, it said that if i did not download a file software
    that my laptop would lock within a day, the website seemed like the legit Microsoft website but i wasn't sure, i just wanted confirmation, is it legit or not??

sheilsy2004, Jul 20, 2021
  4. dencal Win User

Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit...

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

Try this.....there is no need to purchase as you can do a free trial.
    Scan and Remove Malware | HitmanPro and HitmanPro Alert Download

dencal, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit... - Similar Threads - Atleast why dont

2. Trojan Spyware Alert?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Spyware Alert?: Is this real? My computer froze up and I really need this computer to work. If I don’t, then I’m genuinely screwed. I’ve gotten out on task manager and I’m going to close it out now, but I have a picture to verify and I just need reassurance. The picture won’t upload it keeps...
  3. Trojan Spyware Alert?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Spyware Alert?: Is this real? My computer froze up and I really need this computer to work. If I don’t, then I’m genuinely screwed. I’ve gotten out on task manager and I’m going to close it out now, but I have a picture to verify and I just need reassurance. The picture won’t upload it keeps...
  4. trojan virus alert by McAfee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan virus alert by McAfee: * I just bought a new PC. McAfee was preinstalled on trial basis. I have been getting trojan virus alert by McAfee. It is also asking me to pay and renew McAfee subscription in order to remove the virus. Is this a scam? * I want to use Window Defender but it keeps saying I...
  5. Trojan alert

Trojan alert: when logging in, received message: "Trojan Spyware Alert: Error Code #0x898778. PC access blocked, Call support at 1-930-200-9432." Call drops immediately after connecting! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-alert/40d27f34-d6ec-49c0-b915-a3b8809a159f
  6. Trojan Spyware Alert

Trojan Spyware Alert: Trojan Horse WarningIs 1-866-993-1486 a legitimate Microsoft Support phone number? A loud audio and video warning pop up on my screen saying it was a Trojan Spyware Alert & to contact that number. Is this a hacker scam?...
  7. please everyone report kolompc site is full of trojans my data is gone now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please everyone report kolompc site is full of trojans my data is gone now: please everyone report kolompc site is full of trojans my data is gone now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-everyone-report-kolompc-site-is-full-of/1296408c-417d-4f1c-a638-6cbf0ac656f6
  8. Is support2.microsoft a legit site?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is support2.microsoft a legit site?: I was looking for a fix to a pc problem and landed on the Microsoft answers forums. There was a link to a fix and the URL was “support2.microsoft/something”. I didn’t notice the 2 in the URL. When I visited the site it right away took me to an error page with a message saying...
  9. alert message, legit or not??

alert message, legit or not??: recently i opened my windows 10 laptop and discovered an alert in my google chrome window and my Microsoft edge window claiming that there has been a recent breech in security and there is a hacker, it said that if i did not download a file software that my laptop would lock...
  10. Legit site

Legit site: Can anyone verify whether Digisecure is legit or a scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/legit-site/915b9511-d7d5-403d-a08f-38d114fa675c