ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan...

Discus and support ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan... in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan, will skip Windows 8 ATMs running on older versions of Windows will be upgraded to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, Jun 6, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan, will skip Windows 8

Source

:)

A Guy, Jun 6, 2015
  2. Ed57gmc Win User

What do 6.5 users do when the MyPhone app won't sync with MyPhone?

MS just announced that the MyPhone service will be shut down. What we do to backup our phone when the MyPhone app no longer works? The announcement did not provide any migration plan.

Ed57gmc, Jun 6, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Use Windows 10 LTSB for the entire Company - Drop Semi-Annual Channel, CB and CBB

LTSB is intended for machines that perform a single purpose, such as industrial control equipment and ATMs. Updates are not the only thing you give up with LTSB.

FAQ: Windows 10 LTSB Explained

BulldogXX, Jun 6, 2015
Thema:

ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan...

ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan... - Similar Threads - ATM Industry Association

1. W10 constantly changing file associations on two different computers.

in Windows 10 News
    W10 constantly changing file associations on two different computers.: Hey all, for some reason, on Windows 10 Pro, I'm always getting file association/open with popups when I open the same files I must have associated dozens of times before. Has anyone else had this problem? Like for instance, I open all of my JPG files with the classic photo...
  2. Lost file associations, esp RTF

in Windows 10 News
    Lost file associations, esp RTF: (I have found threads on this topic here, but nothing that fits the bill.) All of a sudden I can't open docs saved in WordPad because: This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed,...
  3. jpeg association program link keeps resetting

in Windows 10 News
    jpeg association program link keeps resetting: good day thank you for helping in advance jpeg association program link keeps resetting, right click jpeg , properties, general - opens with - i choose windows photo viewer and save and exit works fine , after a while or restart it get reset to basic picture view...
  4. File Association Helper in Startup

in Windows 10 News
    File Association Helper in Startup: Just noticed this program called File Association Helper in my Start up. Google told me it is not malicious and probably installed with Winzip. Also google said malware often masquerades under that name. All solutions I read said to uninstall from Windows. But when I go to...
  5. Windows 10 cuts off the sound device when there is no playback ATM

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 cuts off the sound device when there is no playback ATM: Hey, I've been having this issue for long time now but I didn't mention until now because that's not a big problem in my PC as my USB Sound card will open itself up when there is a sound to play back immediately. But in my notebook's internal sound device, it won't. Any fix...
  6. Storage shows 24GB usage from Brother Industries. Can't uninstall

in Windows 10 News
    Storage shows 24GB usage from Brother Industries. Can't uninstall: Trying to clean up some space on my drive, I find that Brother is using 24.1 GB of space. However the options for Modify and Uninstall are grayed out. I once had a Brother printer that we used long ago. I found the related folders, but they were small. Brother does not show...
  7. How Microsoft's data case could unravel the US tech industry

in Windows 10 News
    How Microsoft's data case could unravel the US tech industry: In the wake of all the "Microsoft want's to spy on us" talk I thought I'd post this interesting Microsoft court case... Saying "no" to the government is never a good idea. But Microsoft had little option. In a little under a week, Microsoft will again head to a...
ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan... solved