Windows 10: ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan...

Discus and support ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan, will skip Windows 8 ATMs running on older versions of Windows will be upgraded to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, Jun 6, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan...

ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan, will skip Windows 8

Source

:)

A Guy, Jun 6, 2015
  2. Ed57gmc Win User

What do 6.5 users do when the MyPhone app won't sync with MyPhone?

MS just announced that the MyPhone service will be shut down. What we do to backup our phone when the MyPhone app no longer works? The announcement did not provide any migration plan.

Ed57gmc, Jun 6, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Use Windows 10 LTSB for the entire Company - Drop Semi-Annual Channel, CB and CBB

LTSB is intended for machines that perform a single purpose, such as industrial control equipment and ATMs. Updates are not the only thing you give up with LTSB.

FAQ: Windows 10 LTSB Explained

BulldogXX, Jun 6, 2015
Thema:

ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan...

1. ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan... - Similar Threads - ATM Industry Association

2. Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology: How is Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology, and what advancements can we expect to see in upcoming Intel processor generations to enhance gaming performance and user satisfaction?...
  3. Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology: How is Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology, and what advancements can we expect to see in upcoming Intel processor generations to enhance gaming performance and user satisfaction?...
  4. Intel planning to stay competitive in the gaming industry with integrated graphics technology

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. win 10 migrate plan

win 10 migrate plan: i have Win 10 OEM on a Dell XPS 8300 which is no longer supported..i have a WDC 1TB HDD and just added another identical.i want to create the second HDD identical to the first so i can easily switch if the first HDD fails.SMART shows 5 raw clusters in the pending count and...
  6. win 10 migrate plan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 migrate plan: i have Win 10 OEM on a Dell XPS 8300 which is no longer supported..i have a WDC 1TB HDD and just added another identical.i want to create the second HDD identical to the first so i can easily switch if the first HDD fails.SMART shows 5 raw clusters in the pending count and...
  7. win 10 migrate plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Install Windows 10 on industrial device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows 10 on industrial device: I am from Hydrocarbon/Oil refinery industry, India. We are having Windows 7 operating system on HP Z420 workstation for industrial DCS operations. Due to rapid software changes in Microsoft, we are facing dilemmas1. Can we load Windows 10 LTSC in existing HP Z420...
  9. Install Windows 10 on industrial device

Install Windows 10 on industrial device: I am from Hydrocarbon/Oil refinery industry, India. We are having Windows 7 operating system on HP Z420 workstation for industrial DCS operations. Due to rapid software changes in Microsoft, we are facing dilemmas1. Can we load Windows 10 LTSC in existing HP Z420...
  10. Microsoft Details Migration Plan of New Microsoft Edge to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Details Migration Plan of New Microsoft Edge to Windows 10: Curious about how Microsoft Edge will be updated to the new version when you install the final (Stable channel) release on/after January 15th? This article has the answer. Note: For the best experience, you'll need the latest updates for Windows. Tweet — Twitter API (@user)...