Windows 10: ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan...

Discus and support ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan, will skip Windows 8 ATMs running on older versions of Windows will be upgraded to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, Jun 6, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan...

ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan, will skip Windows 8

Source

:)

A Guy, Jun 6, 2015
  2. Ed57gmc Win User

What do 6.5 users do when the MyPhone app won't sync with MyPhone?

MS just announced that the MyPhone service will be shut down. What we do to backup our phone when the MyPhone app no longer works? The announcement did not provide any migration plan.

Ed57gmc, Jun 6, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Use Windows 10 LTSB for the entire Company - Drop Semi-Annual Channel, CB and CBB

LTSB is intended for machines that perform a single purpose, such as industrial control equipment and ATMs. Updates are not the only thing you give up with LTSB.

FAQ: Windows 10 LTSB Explained

BulldogXX, Jun 6, 2015
Thema:

ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan...

1. ATM Industry Association announces Windows 10 migration plan... - Similar Threads - ATM Industry Association

2. Windows 10 HHD to SSD migration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 HHD to SSD migration: So, I've recently bought a SSD 120gb drive. I waanted to only keep there my OS and browser. I wanted to transfer only the OS from old 1tb HHD to my new SSD. The problem is that i don't have partition only for system. My only partition is C: disk which contains my photos and...
  3. Windows migrate

Windows migrate: I had brought a new 240GB SSD, I using Asus Laptop with 1TB HDD and I want install my SSD using the Original windows asus give, but I dont want the file from my old HDD only Windows, how to copy windows from old HDD and fresh format on new SSD ?...
  4. The German state of Lower Saxony plans to migrate 13,000 PCs to current version of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    The German state of Lower Saxony plans to migrate 13,000 PCs to current version of Windows: If the reports are believed to be true, around 13,000 workstations running OpenSuse will be migrated to a current version of Windows. The tax authority in German state Lower Saxony is planning to migrate 13,000 workstations to Windows 10 operating system from Linux. At the...
  5. update windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10

update windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10: hello, I have a problem with updating windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10 without losing my activation key. Is there a solution or a future update?...
  6. Windows 10 Associations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Associations: I like to use my own picture viewer, browser, word processor, MP3 player, and movie player, not MS products. Is it just me, or does every major Windows update make it harder to associate those files with your chosen programs? I set the associations, and they work for a...
  7. Windows 10 cuts off the sound device when there is no playback ATM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 cuts off the sound device when there is no playback ATM: Hey, I've been having this issue for long time now but I didn't mention until now because that's not a big problem in my PC as my USB Sound card will open itself up when there is a sound to play back immediately. But in my notebook's internal sound device, it won't. Any fix...
  8. Intel Announces Plans to Integrate Thunderbolt 3 into Future CPUs

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Announces Plans to Integrate Thunderbolt 3 into Future CPUs: Intel has a long history of leading the industry in I/O innovation. In the late 1990s, Intel developed USB, which made it easier and faster to connect external devices to computers, consolidating a multitude of existing connectors. Intel continues its I/O innovation...
  9. Windows 10 Subscription Plan

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Subscription Plan: http://http://www.techrepublic.com/article/...tag=TREd8c0fa8 [img] In a recent article -- "How much would a Windows 10 subscription cost?" -- I took a look at the history of Windows pricing and speculated what a Windows 10 subscription might look like. At that...
  10. Announcing the new VMware migration offer for Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the new VMware migration offer for Windows Server 2016: With the launch of Windows Server 2016, customers have more reasons than ever to switch from VMware to Microsoft. We want to make it an easy decision for VMware customers to switch to Hyper-V, so today we are announcing a new VMware migration offer. Free Windows Server...