Windows 10: ATT Communication Manager

Discus and support ATT Communication Manager in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This might be a really dumb question, but when I try to load ATT Communication Manager on my computer, the ATT website says I can download it from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Garylee, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Garylee Win User

ATT Communication Manager

This might be a really dumb question, but when I try to load ATT Communication Manager on my computer, the ATT website says I can download it from the website. How do I download the program if I can not get on the website without the ATT Communication Manager on my computer?

:)

Garylee, Mar 6, 2020

2. Promotional Communications Manager.

Thanks for the quick response, Yesterday I was talking to the Microsoft customer support answer desk to adjust my promotional email settings to get Canadian Email offers and not US offers. They wanted me to go into Promotional Communication Manager to unsubscribe,
    then reboot the computer, re-login and then re-subscribe to the emails. It was after the reboot I was unable to re-subscribe. At first I could not access the manager that was the message above. Today I finally got to access it but there are no options to
    re-subscribe to the emails. There is only one option as follows.

Uncheck any topics you don't want to receive, then select "Save"

Windows 10 Reserved The Windows 10 Reserved program will provide Windows 10 notifications as product and features become available.

The Answer Desk told me I would have to reset the Promotional Communications Manager . But are unable to tell me how this is accomplished and suggested the Community Forum for answers. I have tried both Edge and IE with the same results on both.

EricFuhrimann, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 6, 2020
  4. ATT Communication Manager

PLAYXPERT - community management toolset

Here are some more features i jotted down

Diagnostic Features:

The functionality of the Diagnostic widget is a tech-head's dream:

• Real-time system information on CPU usage, Memory usage, Network bandwidth, Current processes
    • Set thresholds for CPU usage and temperature
    • Set thresholds for bandwidth usage
    • Kill processes without leaving game

Chat Features:

The PXP Messenger is the coalescence for chat communities. And it is in-game!

• Supports MSN, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, GoogleTalk & Xfire chat protocols
    • Support for SOE's Station Friends Chat
    • Full-featured in-game chat
    • Tabbed chat window support
    • Configurable Friends Roster

Media Features:

The PLAYXPERT Tunes widget is a minimalist user interface that connects to the media player of your choice. It features: Pause, Play, Forward and Back buttons

• Volume bar and Mute button
    • Real-time track information
    • Song progress bar
    • Supports Winamp & iTunes (with Windows Media Player coming soon)
    InGame Browser Features:

When they say the Web Browser widget is full-featured,they aren't kidding:

• Full CSS and Javascript support
    • Full browser controls (Forward, Back, Refresh & Home buttons)
    • Address bar with bookmark support
    • Configurable semi-transparency

craigwhiteside, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

ATT Communication Manager

1. ATT Communication Manager - Similar Threads - ATT Communication Manager

2. Ethernet on ATT wifi turning off and on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet on ATT wifi turning off and on: I just got a NEW ethernet cable and it does not work, when i plug it in it enables for a second but turns back off.. I tried looking up many thing but half of them did not work can someone please help me Im on a laptop by the waySincerely, Potato man....
  3. PCI Simple Communication Controller in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communication Controller in Device Manager: I'm getting the following device showing up in Device Manager on Windows 11 64 bit. I'm using a GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3_v1.3 motherboard with a i3-2120 Intel CPU. Can someone direct me to the correct drivers for this device ? I've posted the Hardware ID's here too if it helps....
  4. PCI Simple Communication Controller in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Simple Communication Controller in Device Manager: I'm getting the following device showing up in Device Manager on Windows 11 64 bit. I'm using a GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3_v1.3 motherboard with a i3-2120 Intel CPU. Can someone direct me to the correct drivers for this device ? I've posted the Hardware ID's here too if it helps....
  5. setup ATT email

in Windows 10 Customization
    setup ATT email: how to set up email with windows 10 for IMAP protocol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-att-email/559589b7-2d6e-4aa7-a930-d6b8e8822a8d
  6. PCI Simple Communications controller in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI Simple Communications controller in Device Manager: I have just recently installed a clean up to date copy of Windows 10 using the creation tool. I booted my laptop from a flash drive and everything has gone well. The updates have all been installed and I have the Windows 10 20H2 platform all updated too. In my Device Manager...
  7. ATT account settings out of date on ATT email account

ATT account settings out of date on ATT email account: I have tried several times by clicking on fix account button but continually get error code: Ox8019019a. I also clicked on Learn more and followed all the instructions and have rebooted several times and still get the same error code when I try to fix account. Please help!...
  8. ATT Communication Manager

ATT Communication Manager: This might be a really dumb question, but when I try to load ATT Communication Manager on my computer, the ATT website says I can download it from the website. How do I download the program if I can not get on the website without the ATT Communication Manager on my computer?...
  9. communication

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    communication: How do you get to speak to a person at microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/communication/7bc3f469-0acf-4ebe-8fc5-bef63e224ac0"
  10. W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo: Directly after 1709 completed ATT/Yahoo Mail’s frame appeared but not the actual mail! Mysterious! 95788

Users found this page by searching for:

1. att communication manager conflict windows 10