Windows 10: Attached hard drive does is not displayed in my network.

Discus and support Attached hard drive does is not displayed in my network. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't access it. It DOES, however, show that it is attached when I go to settings for Bluetooth and Other Devices. Ideas; suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarenNeedsHelpNowPlease, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Attached hard drive does is not displayed in my network.

I can't access it. It DOES, however, show that it is attached when I go to settings for Bluetooth and Other Devices. Ideas; suggestions?

:)

KarenNeedsHelpNowPlease, Apr 8, 2019

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Apr 8, 2019
  3. little cat, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Mathragh Win User

Attached hard drive does is not displayed in my network.

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Attached hard drive does is not displayed in my network.

1. Attached hard drive does is not displayed in my network. - Similar Threads - Attached hard drive

2. My external hard drive does not display the GB, is not accessible and crashes Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My external hard drive does not display the GB, is not accessible and crashes Windows: Hi, my 2T F: external hard disk doesn't work anymore since a few days, it loads indefinitely and shows me this error: "F:/ is not ascessible, the parameter is incorrect." I also noticed that when my disk is turned on, I can't access certain software such as anything that...
  3. My external hard drive does not display the GB, is not accessible and crashes Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external hard drive does not display the GB, is not accessible and crashes Windows: Hi, my 2T F: external hard disk doesn't work anymore since a few days, it loads indefinitely and shows me this error: "F:/ is not ascessible, the parameter is incorrect." I also noticed that when my disk is turned on, I can't access certain software such as anything that...
  4. My external hard drive does not display the GB, is not accessible and crashes Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window 11 does not display my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 does not display my hard drive: After installing window 11, In "This PC", I cannot find my external hard drive anymore. My computer still recognizes the device as an USB 3.0. I go to the Disk Management, it said the disc is not initialized and No size. I try to update the driver, restart several times but...
  6. Window 11 does not display my hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 does not display my hard drive: After installing window 11, In "This PC", I cannot find my external hard drive anymore. My computer still recognizes the device as an USB 3.0. I go to the Disk Management, it said the disc is not initialized and No size. I try to update the driver, restart several times but...
  7. Hard Drive OS Repair/Access on a hard drive attached as a external hard drive

Hard Drive OS Repair/Access on a hard drive attached as a external hard drive: I have a computer originally from my son. It had not been running for 5-7 years, burnt power supply. I was updating to most current Win 10 and the files got corrupted at version 1909 and it won't boot. In Win PE recovery mode I've tried system restore, system reset, advanced...
  8. Malicious files on an attached hard drive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malicious files on an attached hard drive?: Hi I store most of my downloaded program and other files, music. movies, pictures, Flight Simulator and Trainsim on USB attached hard drives. Should I be adding these to my scheduled malware scans? Any advice or comments appreciated. Cheers Daniel W10 Home fully...
  9. All hard drives not displayed in Network

All hard drives not displayed in Network: Network work group: 1 W10 pc ver 1909 build 1863.720 1 W10 laptop ver 1909 build 1863.720 1 W7 pc The W10 pc can see all 3 hard drives on the W7 It can see the os hard drive on the laptop but does not see the data hard drive The W10 laptop can see all hard drives on the W7...
  10. My PC detect hard drive but it does not display on My PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC detect hard drive but it does not display on My PC: [ATTACH] I worked fine before. I even tried using other USB port but still it does not display! Not even safe mode, restarting, checking for hardware change....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. comuter does not recognize the external hard drive plugged into the routers usb port