Windows 10: Attached is my EventViewer Log, can someone please help me find out what's wrong?

Discus and support Attached is my EventViewer Log, can someone please help me find out what's wrong? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Event Viewer Log Bluescreen.evtxStuff that I've done to troubleshoot is reseat my RAM, Test my RAM with memtest86 USB, set my RAM voltage to 1.35 as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephenFasciani, May 8, 2021.

1. Attached is my EventViewer Log, can someone please help me find out what's wrong?

Event Viewer Log Bluescreen.evtxStuff that I've done to troubleshoot is reseat my RAM, Test my RAM with memtest86 USB, set my RAM voltage to 1.35 as opposed to default 1.2 volts. Doing the above seems to have fixed my Memory_Management Issues, but Now I'm dealing with ntfs.sys BSODs and I'm just trying to avoid reinstalling windows for the 6th time since I built this PC. Can anyone tell me what hardware I might need to replace or some other solution? Thanks.

:)

StephenFasciani, May 8, 2021

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 8, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 8, 2021
  4. Attached is my EventViewer Log, can someone please help me find out what's wrong?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Attached is my EventViewer Log, can someone please help me find out what's wrong?

1. Attached is my EventViewer Log, can someone please help me find out what's wrong? - Similar Threads - Attached EventViewer Log

2. Can someone check my minidump files to help me figure out what is wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone check my minidump files to help me figure out what is wrong.: My Computer keeps BSOD every time I open my game Rust. I have made sure all my drivers are updated and none of my hardware is overheating.The Stop Code on the BSOD is: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPHere is the link to the minidump files:...
  3. regular shut downs... can someone please help me figure out what is wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regular shut downs... can someone please help me figure out what is wrong?: Win 10 pro 22H2AMD 4750G memory dump trying to attach but not sure how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regular-shut-downs-can-someone-please-help-me/458a40e4-faaf-438f-92f1-85f5cd68ede9
  4. regular shut downs... can someone please help me figure out what is wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regular shut downs... can someone please help me figure out what is wrong?: Win 10 pro 22H2AMD 4750G memory dump trying to attach but not sure how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regular-shut-downs-can-someone-please-help-me/458a40e4-faaf-438f-92f1-85f5cd68ede9
  5. regular shut downs... can someone please help me figure out what is wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  7. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  8. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. someone please help me out with these

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone please help me out with these: I can't find any solution for this kindly help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help-me-out-with-these/9f750082-f918-46e1-86fa-97a28de8da3d
  10. Someone please help me out!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone please help me out!!: I had switched to Cloudready(Chrome os) from WIN 10 and now want to return to Win 10. I tried making a bootable usb but worked only the first time and later showed some driver problem. But after trying multiple times the USB doesn't appear in Boot options. I want WIN...