Windows 10: Attachements

Discus and support Attachements in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; https://webmail04.register.com/promail/src/compose.php For estrange reason I just cannot attached anything with Microsoft e explorer but with Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LuisLuca, Jul 11, 2018.

1. LuisLuca Win User

Attachements

https://webmail04.register.com/promail/src/compose.php

For estrange reason I just cannot attached anything with Microsoft e explorer but with Google chrome and Mozilla no problem after the update

I have to use others browser and I don't like it

:)

LuisLuca, Jul 11, 2018

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 11, 2018
  3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Attachements [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    • Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    • Go to the firewall settings,
    • Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    • Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

4. Pavan_N Win User

Attachements

Unable to attach documents to email error The following files couldn't be attached: IMG.pdf. Please try again later

Hi Mikalbe,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?
    • Is the issue with a particular format of attachments?
    I suggest you to try attaching a different format of file and check if you are able to attach file and send mail. Also install all pending Windows updates and check. If the issue still persists follow the steps below.

App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to attach files to email. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Attachements

1. Attachements - Similar Threads - Attachements

2. Why do attachments take such a long time to show up when when receiving messages in Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do attachments take such a long time to show up when when receiving messages in Phone Link?: My sister in law texted both me and my wife at the same time. My wife received the text messages and their attachments almost immediately on her android phone but it appeared that I only got the text without the attached images on my Windows 11 PC using Phone Link. But I went...
  3. Why do attachments take such a long time to show up when when receiving messages in Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do attachments take such a long time to show up when when receiving messages in Phone Link?: My sister in law texted both me and my wife at the same time. My wife received the text messages and their attachments almost immediately on her android phone but it appeared that I only got the text without the attached images on my Windows 11 PC using Phone Link. But I went...
  4. PLEASE look at attached screenshot...Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 installation in Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE look at attached screenshot...Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 installation in Windows11: I am attempting to install an Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 upgrade. I cannot maximize the window or scroll down to the "Start installation" button. Adobe has not provided any help. I don't have problems maximizing other windows....
  5. PLEASE look at attached screenshot...Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 installation in Windows11

PLEASE look at attached screenshot...Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 installation in Windows11: I am attempting to install an Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 upgrade. I cannot maximize the window or scroll down to the "Start installation" button. Adobe has not provided any help. I don't have problems maximizing other windows....
  6. Is there a way to search what email your Bitlocker recovery key is attached to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to search what email your Bitlocker recovery key is attached to?: A few weeks ago after an update I got that horrible Bitlocker screen. I had no idea it was a thing, let alone that it was on my computer.I have spent the last 2 weeks doing as much research as I can on how to fix this. Because normally I store every to my OneDrive. But as I...
  7. Is there a way to search what email your Bitlocker recovery key is attached to?

Is there a way to search what email your Bitlocker recovery key is attached to?: A few weeks ago after an update I got that horrible Bitlocker screen. I had no idea it was a thing, let alone that it was on my computer.I have spent the last 2 weeks doing as much research as I can on how to fix this. Because normally I store every to my OneDrive. But as I...
  8. I have a Dream Quest mini computer with a 425 Gig SSD , and a 2T external SSD attached. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Dream Quest mini computer with a 425 Gig SSD , and a 2T external SSD attached. I...: I have a Dream Quest mini computer with a 425 Gig SSD , and a 2T external SSD attached. I would like to clone the main drive and partition the external drive to fit it. I need to know if the partition should be Logical or Primary. Also, can you tell me if I need some wiggle...
  9. I have a Dream Quest mini computer with a 425 Gig SSD , and a 2T external SSD attached. I...

I have a Dream Quest mini computer with a 425 Gig SSD , and a 2T external SSD attached. I...: I have a Dream Quest mini computer with a 425 Gig SSD , and a 2T external SSD attached. I would like to clone the main drive and partition the external drive to fit it. I need to know if the partition should be Logical or Primary. Also, can you tell me if I need some wiggle...
  10. BSOD Issues - Diagnostic dump files attached

BSOD Issues - Diagnostic dump files attached: Hello, I've been experiencing frequent blue screens on my computer, which has become quite disruptive. I followed the standard guide to collect the necessary diagnostic files to understand what might be causing these issues. I've uploaded the DMP files, the output from...