Windows 10: Attaching a JPEG full sized

Discus and support Attaching a JPEG full sized in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I attached a JPEG full size into an email rather than as a miniature attachment? Used to be able to do it before Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dmanning, Nov 17, 2018.

1. dmanning Win User

Attaching a JPEG full sized

How do I attached a JPEG full size into an email rather than as a miniature attachment? Used to be able to do it before Windows 10.

:)

dmanning, Nov 17, 2018

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 17, 2018
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Attaching a JPEG full sized - Similar Threads - Attaching JPEG full

2. Window is not at full size of the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window is not at full size of the monitor: Hi!Screen borders looks this - black borders on all 3 monitors and they are the same ratio depends on resolutionWindows setting does not allow me adjust borders more than on this pic below.Tried everything - changing resolution, aspect ratio in graphics, clean graphics card...
  3. Mailbox size is full.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mailbox size is full.: Dear Support I have been added 2 license Business standardExchange Online Archiving But mail box size didn't reduce. So, how I can fix this issue. Please advise and assist me.Thank...
  4. Mailbox size is full.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mailbox size is full.: Dear Support I have been added 2 license Business standardExchange Online Archiving But mail box size didn't reduce. So, how I can fix this issue. Please advise and assist me.Thank...
  5. Mailbox size is full.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Window Stuck at Full size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Stuck at Full size: I posted about this before and I received support, thought it was fixed. The issue persisted, but i gave up asking about it again. Only, I upgraded to Windows 11 and the issue persists and is a whole lot more frustrating now.The issue occurs when i press the restore button....
  7. Window Stuck at Full size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Stuck at Full size: I posted about this before and I received support, thought it was fixed. The issue persisted, but i gave up asking about it again. Only, I upgraded to Windows 11 and the issue persists and is a whole lot more frustrating now.The issue occurs when i press the restore button....
  8. restore full screen size

in Windows 10 Customization
    restore full screen size: Only a small portion of screen is showing, the bottom shows a distorted desktop. How to restore???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-full-screen-size/aa7dd2bb-c809-4082-8117-b2a015c0da39
  9. Full size program window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full size program window: How do I get Excel and Word to open in full size? Now when I open any Microsoft Office program it shows up in a small window that must be clicked to open it full size on screen. I find this somewhat annoying....
  10. are there limits to attachment size in the mail app

in Browsers and Email
    are there limits to attachment size in the mail app: I took two 1600 x 1200, approx. 900K file size photos this morning and tired to email via the mail app, both times it put the psot into the draft folder and said it couldn't send it out because either an email address was wrong or the attachment size was too large. The...