Windows 10: Attaching A Speaker to Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support Attaching A Speaker to Windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Our single computer speaker has an audio input connector, yet was still powered by our laptop computer. Do I still have to plug the speaker into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zero2100, Jan 19, 2020.

1. zero2100 Win User

Attaching A Speaker to Windows 10 Laptop

Our single computer speaker has an audio input connector, yet was still powered by our laptop computer.

Do I still have to plug the speaker into the wall? I have found contradictory advice.

A week after we plugged the speaker to the computer, the computer died - was it because of how we powered the speaker or was it coincidence.

Perhaps you could answer these two questions. Thanks.

:)

zero2100, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Club

Attaching A Speaker to Windows 10 Laptop windows-10-build-9926-png.png

So I've tried the Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 9926,... So far so good i like it, it appears to already have DX12.

At list i have an old Laptop to test it on,.. it's good so far and i highly think I'll be upgrading to it day on of release.

dxdiag screen above

Protagonist, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Attaching A Speaker to Windows 10 Laptop

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Attaching A Speaker to Windows 10 Laptop

1. Attaching A Speaker to Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - Attaching Speaker Laptop

2. Laptop speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop speaker: Hi, Laptop speaker frequency is only one 16 hz 48000 and the right speaker is cracking whlie playing a video help mi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-speaker/5f5aa789-f7d8-4170-a62c-99f1b65435e0
  3. Laptop speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop speaker: Hi, Laptop speaker frequency is only one 16 hz 48000 and the right speaker is cracking whlie playing a video help mi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-speaker/5f5aa789-f7d8-4170-a62c-99f1b65435e0
  4. Can I attach a speaker to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I attach a speaker to my laptop: Can I attach a speaker to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-attach-a-speaker-to-my-laptop/e8fbc821-5a99-41f3-ae88-6363869fa12f
  5. Can I attach a speaker to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I attach a speaker to my laptop: Can I attach a speaker to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-attach-a-speaker-to-my-laptop/e8fbc821-5a99-41f3-ae88-6363869fa12f
  6. Laptop speakers not working but headphones work windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop speakers not working but headphones work windows 10: Speaker not working and headphones are workingMy issue is fixed and sharing the solution for the problem1. Mute and Unmute button does not respond to speakers.2. Taskbar: Click on "Toggle Mute" Speaker icon and it works perfectly. Solution provided in the below thread is hit...
  7. laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop speakers: ive had this problem for about a month , of my laptops speakers being muted and when pressing the volume button its says no speakers or headphones are plugged in . Ive tried restarting it but it doesnt work . What should i do...
  8. Bluetooth attached speakers - no sound

Bluetooth attached speakers - no sound: Request: Appreciate any ideas on solving this non-functional device situation. The subject computer is located in the pantry with a wall separating the kitchen desk where the monitors, keyboard/mouse and speakers are located. Hardwiring speakers/mic is not an option in...
  9. harddrive attachment to laptop

harddrive attachment to laptop: can a harddrive removed from an inspiron 530s be attached to an inspiron 3558 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harddrive-attachment-to-laptop/c04b639c-68d7-4a1a-a224-60fde014d2c9
  10. No internal speakers Windows 10 HP laptop

No internal speakers Windows 10 HP laptop: My speaker icon on my task bar has a red x and message that says no audio device installed. I have tried multiple solutions found on web. None work....