Windows 10: Attaching a Wireless 4.0 USB Dongle to an HP Windows 10 lap top

Discus and support Attaching a Wireless 4.0 USB Dongle to an HP Windows 10 lap top in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dongle is showing as attaching ok but not accepting Dongle..rather Dongle is not accepting Bluetooth info.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gordon AdrienneCoventry, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Attaching a Wireless 4.0 USB Dongle to an HP Windows 10 lap top

Dongle is showing as attaching ok but not accepting Dongle..rather Dongle is not accepting Bluetooth info.

:)

Gordon AdrienneCoventry, Jun 5, 2020

2. usb wireless dongle.

Hi all, I recently had my daughters desktop down to clean and format all went well until I tried to connect to the internet, it will only connect through the cable I tried the usb wireless dongle I have but it couldn't find the drivers so I left it thinking when she pluged In her usb wireless dongle it would find it but she is getting the same message, would it be better to get her a wireless card, she has BT fibre up to 40mbps, if so any sugestions.

cookiemonster, Jun 5, 2020
  3. randyb3 Win User
    SD reader not working on Windows 10 HP lap top

I have a 2016 HP lap top with an internal SD reader in the side. I have read several different posts on other people having problems after updating to windows 10. This lap top came with windows 10 already installed on it. I followed the directions on several
    posts about deleting drivers and re-booting the computer and the drivers will reinstall, that didn't work. I have also went to the windows web site and searched for updates. It did a scan and installed several new updates. The SD driver still does not work.

I am open to any and all suggestions with this issue.

Thanks,

Jeff

* Moved from Insider

randyb3, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Attaching a Wireless 4.0 USB Dongle to an HP Windows 10 lap top

trying to install my n3600 hp to my new lap top with windows 10

I have windows 10 on a lap top HP Pavillion trying to install a HP 3600N laser printer. Follow install instructions and I get the message. Hp color laser jet cannot work properly with usb 3.0 there is one port on the unit that is suppose not be a usb 3
    but I still get the same message when I try to do the set up.

What can I do ???? thanks for any assistance

PIERREdb57, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Attaching a Wireless 4.0 USB Dongle to an HP Windows 10 lap top

1. Attaching a Wireless 4.0 USB Dongle to an HP Windows 10 lap top - Similar Threads - Attaching Wireless USB

2. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  3. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  4. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to start my HP lap top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to start my HP lap top: When I switch my lap top on I get the HP logo and the little dots start to go around and then stop, nothing happens. It will then display Preparing automatic repair - two dots start to go around then stops I switch lap top off hold button for 10 seconds Switch it back...
  6. sync phone hp lap top

sync phone hp lap top: sync phone to hp lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-phone-hp-lap-top/56c46ea9-ed95-4da7-95f9-c559f35cfa92
  7. low disk space on hp lap top.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    low disk space on hp lap top.: low disk space . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-disk-space-on-hp-lap-top/46581c4f-5109-4be7-acfc-4815e5d35510"
  8. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  9. problems with lap top HP compaq 610

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems with lap top HP compaq 610: I can put up Windows 10 on my lap top. And got these messeges: - Error code 0x000000001 - System thread exception not handled - PC ran into a problem and needs to be restart. W“ll restart for you. - 1720- Smartdrive detects imminent...
  10. lap top

lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12