Windows 10: Attaching audio file to Yahoo Mail--Windows 10

Discus and support Attaching audio file to Yahoo Mail--Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The result is "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action," etc. I'd appreciate a way around this problem. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonaldBeaumont1, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Attaching audio file to Yahoo Mail--Windows 10

The result is "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action," etc. I'd appreciate a way around this problem. Thanks.

:)

RonaldBeaumont1, Aug 27, 2021
  2. stevehero Win User

error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

I went this route and added passwords for yahoo mail. I might try this method above to get gmail to buck up! *Tongue

@Bastet, this is probably what you were referring to the whole time.

YAHOO MAIL FIX
    2FA needs to be enabled which it already was and just follow these steps below.

1. In yahoo mails account security, click on manage app passwords.

Attaching audio file to Yahoo Mail--Windows 10 [​IMG]

2. After selecting other app and entering the new app name in the text box

3. Now, in Windows 10 mail app, add this type of account.

4. In Windows 10 mail app, enter your details and the password generated by step 2.

Fully functional mail app again.

GMAIL FIX

Now similar steps to setting up Gmail. Here I'll only go through the Gmail steps as Windows Mail App setup is the exact same.

Follow this jpeg below, all steps are merged as there's a 5 attachment limit.

- - - Updated - - -

I've edited it to show the solution for Gmail also.

stevehero, Aug 27, 2021
  3. Bastet Win User
    error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

Yes, once 2-factor authentication is enabled you should then create the app specific password & enter it instead of the account password.

Bastet, Aug 27, 2021
  4. Jacromby Win User

Attaching audio file to Yahoo Mail--Windows 10

Yahoo Mail interface with Windows 10

Original title: WINDOWS 10 INTERACE WITH YAHOO MAIL

Since downloadintg Windows 10 (which I am quitre happy with), my Yahoo Mail screen and function has changed, I no longer am able to change the font or size of letters, neither am I able to access my address lists. OK individual addressees I can get therough
    'contacts' on Yahoo mail, but I cannot access my pre-written address lists. How can I fix this..

Grateful for any suggestions

Jacromby, Aug 27, 2021
Thema:

Attaching audio file to Yahoo Mail--Windows 10

1. Attaching audio file to Yahoo Mail--Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Attaching audio file

2. Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11: Hi,When I receive emails on my yahoo mail web version in windows 11 instead of getting a normal mime attachment ics file for a calendar event I only get an attachment named "untitled". And this attachment does not work.I tried some workaround solutions and found the...
  3. Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11: Hi,When I receive emails on my yahoo mail web version in windows 11 instead of getting a normal mime attachment ics file for a calendar event I only get an attachment named "untitled". And this attachment does not work.I tried some workaround solutions and found the...
  4. Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file: Im trying to attach a 3.27MB PDF file to an email in yahoo mail. My computer is running Windows 7. Whenever I try to attach a PDF file, it won't attach, it just shows a red X symbol. It attaches perfectly using my phone and on Windows 10 browser. How do I fix this? Thank you....
  5. Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file

Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file: Im trying to attach a 3.27MB PDF file to an email in yahoo mail. My computer is running Windows 7. Whenever I try to attach a PDF file, it won't attach, it just shows a red X symbol. It attaches perfectly using my phone and on Windows 10 browser. How do I fix this? Thank you....
  6. Error code in opening attachment in Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code in opening attachment in Yahoo mail: Hello,I get the following error message when I try to open or download any attachment from my Yahoo mail account. The error message is as follows:: {"error":{"code":"EC-4008","requestId":"4001e54e-7aba-ac5e-1c10-880000019b00"}}Thank you for your help,K.Ramachandran...
  7. Error code in opening attachment in Yahoo mail

Error code in opening attachment in Yahoo mail: Hello,I get the following error message when I try to open or download any attachment from my Yahoo mail account. The error message is as follows:: {"error":{"code":"EC-4008","requestId":"4001e54e-7aba-ac5e-1c10-880000019b00"}}Thank you for your help,K.Ramachandran...
  8. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: Just got a notice to update my yahoo email account. Why is my yahoo mail requiring access to my contacts, email sent and email received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/8019ffb2-d4ac-4700-bd9d-06bd5cad0c21
  9. Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail: I use Yahoo Mail and I really like it. I had some issues, and re-installed Windows 10. During the start up . . . It asks you what browser, you want to run it with. All the browser were listed, along with basic mail. So, I thought, what the heck, so I picked basic mail....
  10. Attachments in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Attachments in Windows 10 Mail: I am also experiencing the problem of some attachments not being received in Windows 10 mail. The latest was a .pdf file not accessible through Windows 10 mail but was accessible through my phone through gmail. I do not know whether the same problem exists on my hotmail...