Windows 10: Attaching images to non-MS email client

Discus and support Attaching images to non-MS email client in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am new to W10, I use eM Client as my email client and I have set it to default in settings. However, if I right-click an image and then select "send... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Uplander, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Uplander Win User

Attaching images to non-MS email client

I am new to W10, I use eM Client as my email client and I have set it to default in settings. However, if I right-click an image and then select "send to" and "mail recipient" it throws up an error message saying "you need to create a MS Outlook profile". Is there a way of just getting it to attach an image to an email in eM Client?

Many thanks

:)

Uplander, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Uplander Win User

What I have done is manage to replace the mail to with an em Client short cut. Yes, pretty stupid I know.

Attaching images to non-MS email client [​IMG]

Uplander, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Callender Win User

Just to point out that EmClient should have it's own send to entry. I'm not currently using EmClient.

Another alternative is to use the "Open With" context menu then "Look for another app on this PC" and browse to EmClient executable. Then it should get added to the right click "Open with" context menu.

Callender, Jan 6, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Hi, please confirm you see em Client here: (Send to works for Thunderbird).

You can also try this: Win key + r, shell:sendto <ENTER>

Then drag a shortcut to em client to the send to folder:

Then try rt click image, send to, click the em client shortcut and see what happens. (That works for Tbird)

You can ask questions about em client here:
    eM Client Free Customer Support

There should be other ways to add an image or other file as an attachment to an email, not just Send to.

dalchina, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Attaching images to non-MS email client - Similar Threads - Attaching images non

2. email attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email attachments: Until a few weeks ago, I had no trouble opening email attachments sent as .docx. Now, when I click on Download, I get the error message:Check file permissions for drive or documentMake sure there is enough free spaceOpen with text recovery converterI can open PDF documents...
  3. MS Authenticator App and email clients

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Authenticator App and email clients: If I use the MS Authenticator app say for my MS Account would the code be required to be entered when I access my email through Outlook365 or other client? While I can see the benefits of using the app it would be cumbersome to have to enter a code everytime I wanted to...
  4. Default email client problem in MS outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Default email client problem in MS outlook: Hi, I keep getting this"either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the message request" error popup whenever I launch outlook. I've tried all the solutions mentioned here and it is still there. I've also tried the Adobe solution posted...
  5. Attachments to emails

Attachments to emails: I have Windows 10 and use Mail Live. For the last week I have been unable to see all sent emails, and attachments referred to in emails received are not visible. I can access these in Outlook or my gmail account online. How can this be fixed?...
  6. Scanned images unable to be attached & sent via email.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanned images unable to be attached & sent via email.: I use a Canon printer model Pixma TS6260. Recently, while still being able to scan & file images, the function of attaching & sending the images no longer works ?...
  7. EM Client - "save image as" - Not saving photos attached to emails

in Browsers and Email
    EM Client - "save image as" - Not saving photos attached to emails: I am trying out EM Client since I have about a dozen email addresses to check and respond to. I have a problem saving images attached and imbedded in emails. When I right click on the photo for options and pick "save image as" the dialog box vanishes and nothing happens....
  8. Can't Attach Large Files to Outgoing eM Client Emails

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Attach Large Files to Outgoing eM Client Emails: On my Win 10 computer, I have no problem using eM Client to send emails with a small attachment. For example, I successfully attached a Word file of size 13 KB and a jpg file of size 130 KB. But when I tried to attach a larger jpg photo file of 800 KB or a 7.8 MB avi video,...
  9. Email attachment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email attachment: How do I attach a saved document to an outgoing email? A series of export.pdf documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-attachment/50753f16-8e21-4287-831c-4e5e2ad2e1bd"
  10. Email Attachments

Email Attachments: I am using the mail application on my Surface Pro 4 with multiple email accounts. I have reset the program, uninstalled my accounts and reinstalled and tried to change the security. For a short time the application will work appropriately and attachments will show in...