Windows 10: Attaching two identical BT mice

Discus and support Attaching two identical BT mice in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a laptop that I take on from work every evening. How do I connect two identical Bluetooth mice, one for home and one for work? I connected one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kenw100, Nov 22, 2019.

1. kenw100 Win User

Attaching two identical BT mice

I have a laptop that I take on from work every evening. How do I connect two identical Bluetooth mice, one for home and one for work? I connected one of them easily, but I can't figure out how to do the other.

:)

kenw100, Nov 22, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 22, 2019
  3. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

After Windows update Mice is not working in Windows 10

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if I t

Method 1: Run hardware and device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2.Try updating the latest Mice and other pointing devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.

c. Right-click on the HID compliant mouse and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Attaching two identical BT mice - Similar Threads - Attaching identical mice

2. Two almost identical Windows Folders in C:\

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two almost identical Windows Folders in C:\: So I am having an issue. There are two almost identical Windows folders. This confuses the file size display. In truth, the "windows" folder is filled with only one file. The "Windows" folder has all the system files. I need to remove the second windows folder somehow! This...
  3. two mice with different speeds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two mice with different speeds?: I have a weird one. When I'm on my desktop, I'm using my trackball connected via the kvm. When I'm on the laptop, and I want to control the internet radio, I have an old mouse connected through usb directly to the PC, so I can control volume of the music.The problem is that...
  4. two mice with different speeds?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two mice with different speeds?: I have a weird one. When I'm on my desktop, I'm using my trackball connected via the kvm. When I'm on the laptop, and I want to control the internet radio, I have an old mouse connected through usb directly to the PC, so I can control volume of the music.The problem is that...
  5. two mice with different speeds?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. The mice on two computers control the wrong computer

The mice on two computers control the wrong computer: We have two desktops both running WIN 10 Home 20H2 OS build 19042.906. This is the second occasion when the bluetooth mouse on each computer has switched to controlling the other computer and not the computer it has been installed on. Physically move the mice to the "wrong"...
  7. Pair two Bluetooth mice to the same laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pair two Bluetooth mice to the same laptop: My manager want to buy two Bluetooth mice and keep one at the office and one at home. He is planning to buy two M585 MULTI-DEVICE. Please let me know if someone have tried this before. Second issue, is it possible to rename the Bluetooth mouse please....
  8. Getting an error that there are two identical IP addresses.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting an error that there are two identical IP addresses.: I added another computer to my network. Getting an error that there are two identical IP addresses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/getting-an-error-that-there-are-two-identical-ip/6ba0c2f7-0059-47db-ae8a-256f682ba0c3
  9. swap HDD between two identical machines

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    swap HDD between two identical machines: Are there any concerns swapping two SSD's running Win10 between two identical HP 840 laptops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/swap-hdd-between-two-identical-machines/6148ce6e-409c-4261-b9c3-e8ed694638de
  10. One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice?

One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice?: I have two Logitech mice (M570 and M720.) Been using 570 as my all around mouse, and just got 720 for photography editing. I have been using setpoint 6.67.83 with 570. I have tried and tried to use Logitech's support forum for the following question, but have found it...