Windows 10: Attachments do not come through Windows Mail

Discus and support Attachments do not come through Windows Mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am now using a new computer using Windows 10 Mail. The computer I just stopped using (5 years old) did receive and show all email attachments in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tom_405, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Tom_405 Win User

Attachments do not come through Windows Mail

I am now using a new computer using Windows 10 Mail.

The computer I just stopped using (5 years old) did receive and show all email attachments in Windows 10 Mail.

How do I get the attachments?

:)

Tom_405, Mar 4, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Attachments do not come through Windows Mail

Attach a document into Windows 10 Mail

Hi,

The following are the basic steps on how you can attach an email in Windows 10 Mail:

• Open Windows Mail and create a new e-mail message.
    • Click the Attach File to Message button. (It's the paperclip icon)
    • In the Open dialogue box that appears, select the file
      you want to attach and then click Open. Browse the folders in the Open dialogue box the same way you would browse through Windows Explorer.
    • With the name of the attached file now in the Attach text box, type your e-mail message as usual.
    • Click Send button to send.

Feel free to ask back any question should you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Attachments do not come through Windows Mail

1. Attachments do not come through Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Attachments through Mail

2. My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?: Split from this thread. I am having the same problem but intermittently. My answer to the questions posed are:1. Mail in Windows 8.1 I appreciate this is no longer supported by Microsoft.2. My e-mail is @outlook.com3. The error appears in Settings/Accounts/Outlook and says...
  3. My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internet is working but no e-mails coming through?: E-mail not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-working-but-no-e-mails-coming/461de314-3f66-4016-a97e-eb28016b1b36
  4. yahoo mail is coming through in code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo mail is coming through in code: Hello my emails are coming in code on my laptop but are fine on my phone but only if they are not an on-line company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-is-coming-through-in-code/20c39371-8879-4f00-9427-62f3ef4c3f7b
  5. yahoo mail is coming through in code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail is coming through in code: Hello my emails are coming in code on my laptop but are fine on my phone but only if they are not an on-line company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-is-coming-through-in-code/20c39371-8879-4f00-9427-62f3ef4c3f7b
  6. Mail attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail attachments: When trying to open catalogue attachment to auction mail received, it won't open and an icon appears which is a YELLOW SQUARE WITH MONKEY HEAD INSIDE and click1x1. What is this. Seems to be only happening since MICROSOFT EDGE format change recently....
  7. I do not get mail attachments in mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not get mail attachments in mail app: Something went wrong yesterday and my Mail app stopped delivering attachments. This issue is on my Windows 10 laptop. The app installed on the phone is working properly....
  8. Attachments not showing on mail accessed through Microsoft Mail on Sufrace Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attachments not showing on mail accessed through Microsoft Mail on Sufrace Pro: I operate my Gmail through Microsoft mail on a surface pro . My attachments are not showing up in mail when I open through the Microsoft mail but can be seen when I access Gmail through Google Gmail Any help please Moved from: Outlook / Windows 10 ? Microsoft 365 Family...
  9. No Attachment in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Attachment in mail: I tried to send an Email with a picture attached. the email comes but the attachment is not visible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-attachment-in-mail/2ee517d7-6bd3-48d0-92cc-7e47bc8b6ab9
  10. gmail mail is not coming through

in Windows 10 Customization
    gmail mail is not coming through: There was mail sent from nystate that did not go to my inbox in or spam folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-mail-is-not-coming-through/248350ba-b78e-437a-8baf-b9b01be5eabc