Windows 10: attachments folder

Discus and support attachments folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I stop one drive from creating attachments folder? or maybe the question should be what program is creating attachment folder in one drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by annoyedfu, Jan 26, 2019.

1. annoyedfu Win User

attachments folder

how do I stop one drive from creating attachments folder? or maybe the question should be what program is creating attachment folder in one drive

:)

annoyedfu, Jan 26, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 26, 2019
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    attachments folder 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    attachments folder 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Jan 26, 2019
  4. enso Win User

attachments folder

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

attachments folder

1. attachments folder - Similar Threads - attachments folder

2. Troubleshoot attaching folders to emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot attaching folders to emails: I have Windows 11 on a 3 year old laptop, and can no longer attach folders in gmail, outlook or yahoo mail. I can only attach items in the folder individually. I tried restarting and cleaning out unwanted emails. I also have transferred file folders onto a external hard drive...
  3. Troubleshoot attaching folders to emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot attaching folders to emails: I have Windows 11 on a 3 year old laptop, and can no longer attach folders in gmail, outlook or yahoo mail. I can only attach items in the folder individually. I tried restarting and cleaning out unwanted emails. I also have transferred file folders onto a external hard drive...
  4. Why is my recent folder blank when I try to attach a file to my email ? It only happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my recent folder blank when I try to attach a file to my email ? It only happens...: Why is my recent folder blank when I try to attach a file to my email ? It only happens when i try to atatch a file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-recent-folder-blank-when-i-try-to-attach/d2a9454c-03a8-4698-9da5-dd572966d2a7
  5. Why is my recent folder blank when I try to attach a file to my email ? It only happens...

Why is my recent folder blank when I try to attach a file to my email ? It only happens...: Why is my recent folder blank when I try to attach a file to my email ? It only happens when i try to atatch a file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-recent-folder-blank-when-i-try-to-attach/d2a9454c-03a8-4698-9da5-dd572966d2a7
  6. Unable to download attachments from the "New Outlook" by simply dragging it to a folder.

Unable to download attachments from the "New Outlook" by simply dragging it to a folder.: Hello,When I used the old outlook, it was easy and simple to download attachments to the PC by dragging the file from the email directly to the folder.However, after I switched to the New Outlook, It wont let me drag the files from the email to the folder.I have to click on...
  7. Unable to download attachments from the "New Outlook" by simply dragging it to a folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download attachments from the "New Outlook" by simply dragging it to a folder.: Hello,When I used the old outlook, it was easy and simple to download attachments to the PC by dragging the file from the email directly to the folder.However, after I switched to the New Outlook, It wont let me drag the files from the email to the folder.I have to click on...
  8. Do I have any control over what files or folders are attached to the file explorer's...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do I have any control over what files or folders are attached to the file explorer's...: I have found the context menus to be very useful. Their usefulness would triple fold if the user had any control over the files, folders or apps or whatever is revealed when one right clicks the file explorer. Ditto for 365 Office. Word, excel etc., all have right click...
  9. Do I have any control over what files or folders are attached to the file explorer's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have any control over what files or folders are attached to the file explorer's...: I have found the context menus to be very useful. Their usefulness would triple fold if the user had any control over the files, folders or apps or whatever is revealed when one right clicks the file explorer. Ditto for 365 Office. Word, excel etc., all have right click...
  10. Do I have any control over what files or folders are attached to the file explorer's...