Windows 10: attachments in Calendar for Win 10

Discus and support attachments in Calendar for Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, am I able to add attahcments like in email to a calendar event? The app is the windows 10 Calendar. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VasilStumbov, Feb 25, 2020.

1. attachments in Calendar for Win 10

Hello, am I able to add attahcments like in email to a calendar event? The app is the windows 10 Calendar. Thanks.

:)

VasilStumbov, Feb 25, 2020

2. Winmail on win 10 doesn't show attachments

Hi Jose,

System files or user account corruption can cause issues when
    viewing attachments on emails in Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Just to verify, are you having issues with the built-in Mail app or with the
      Outlook desktop app?
    • Does the issue happens when you are also logged into your web mail (Outlook.com, Gmail.com, etc.)?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the steps in this
    article to troubleshoot attachment problems in Outlook.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 25, 2020
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Feb 25, 2020
  4. attachments in Calendar for Win 10

Calendar on Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

To sync the Calendar on Windows 10 with calendar on Android phone, the account used in both should be same. I suggest you to configure the account in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app that is used in phone. To do so, kindly follow the below given steps and
    check if it works:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-email

If issue persist, try running app troubleshooter to troubleshoot sync issue with Calendar app. To do so, follow the below given steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store app.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist kindly follow the below given link to run Windows app troubleshooter:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Restart the mail app, check if issue is resolved.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

attachments in Calendar for Win 10

1. attachments in Calendar for Win 10 - Similar Threads - attachments Calendar

2. computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?: Here is link to a few days worth of dump files and the most recent memory file. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ps2cntf37ajl56kegv430/dump-files.zip?rlkey=hi9ee976r5ezw158r3c7asyt6&dl=0...
  3. How do you attach files to Zoom meeting invites the Windows 11 Calendar App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you attach files to Zoom meeting invites the Windows 11 Calendar App?: See description. I don't see a button, and dragging the file over doesn't work. I saw that this was not possible in 2018 Windows 10 but find it highly unlikely this hasn't been resolved yet. Thanks in advance!...
  4. How do you attach files to Zoom meeting invites the Windows 11 Calendar App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you attach files to Zoom meeting invites the Windows 11 Calendar App?: See description. I don't see a button, and dragging the file over doesn't work. I saw that this was not possible in 2018 Windows 10 but find it highly unlikely this hasn't been resolved yet. Thanks in advance!...
  5. Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app: when ever I try to send a email with the attachment in windows mail and calendar app it gives me a notification that the email was not sent and is transferred to draft folder. I need a immediate solution to this issue, please help......
  6. Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app

Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app: when ever I try to send a email with the attachment in windows mail and calendar app it gives me a notification that the email was not sent and is transferred to draft folder. I need a immediate solution to this issue, please help......
  7. Calendar invite ical attachments default open app

Calendar invite ical attachments default open app: I have a surface with Windows 10, and I am utilizing the mail app (not Outlook) for my email. Similarly, I am using the Windows calendar as my calendar, and not Outlook. I am using a gmail account, which I have linked to my Windows mail. When I receive a calendar invite...
  8. Unable to attach files while creating a calendar invite with inbox Microsoft Mail

Unable to attach files while creating a calendar invite with inbox Microsoft Mail: Why are we unable to attach files (other than pictures) while creating a calendar invite using the inbox Microsoft Mail (Not Outlook)? There is the ability to create tables, links, and add pictures, but not able to add a pdf or other documents. If there is a way to do this,...
  9. Windows Mail and Calendar won't send attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail and Calendar won't send attachments: Windows Mail and Calendar won't send attachments. I can attach a file, hit send, but it doesn't show whether it went out and it never comes in. I understand that perhaps some problems with Windows 10 are resolved by connecting Mail and Calendar and Windows 10 with an online...
  10. Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar: My client has Office outlook 2007 installed on his laptop running Windows 10. Upon receipt of an email the attachment goes to his calendar. Up until 7 days ago he was able to open the attachment/appointment directly from his calendar. The attachment/appointment is a .pdf...