Windows 10: Attachments in Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Attachments in Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am also experiencing the problem of some attachments not being received in Windows 10 mail. The latest was a .pdf file not accessible through Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnStock2, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Attachments in Windows 10 Mail

I am also experiencing the problem of some attachments not being received in Windows 10 mail. The latest was a .pdf file not accessible through Windows 10 mail but was accessible through my phone through gmail. I do not know whether the same problem exists on my hotmail address.

:)

JohnStock2, Nov 26, 2018

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Attachments in Windows 10 Mail

Attach a document into Windows 10 Mail

Hi,

The following are the basic steps on how you can attach an email in Windows 10 Mail:

• Open Windows Mail and create a new e-mail message.
    • Click the Attach File to Message button. (It's the paperclip icon)
    • In the Open dialogue box that appears, select the file
      you want to attach and then click Open. Browse the folders in the Open dialogue box the same way you would browse through Windows Explorer.
    • With the name of the attached file now in the Attach text box, type your e-mail message as usual.
    • Click Send button to send.

Feel free to ask back any question should you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Attachments in Windows 10 Mail

1. Attachments in Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Attachments Mail

2. Can I Virus Scan an AOL mail attachment with Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Virus Scan an AOL mail attachment with Windows Defender: Hello,I have AOL and someone whom I don't know well sent me an attachment. Is it possible to scan the attachment and/or email with Windows Defender? If I download the attachment to my desktop, I think -- am not sure -- that I can scan it for viruses, but I'm, again,not sure...
  3. Can I Virus Scan an AOL mail attachment with Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I Virus Scan an AOL mail attachment with Windows Defender: Hello,I have AOL and someone whom I don't know well sent me an attachment. Is it possible to scan the attachment and/or email with Windows Defender? If I download the attachment to my desktop, I think -- am not sure -- that I can scan it for viruses, but I'm, again,not sure...
  4. Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11: Hi,When I receive emails on my yahoo mail web version in windows 11 instead of getting a normal mime attachment ics file for a calendar event I only get an attachment named "untitled". And this attachment does not work.I tried some workaround solutions and found the...
  5. Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11

Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11: Hi,When I receive emails on my yahoo mail web version in windows 11 instead of getting a normal mime attachment ics file for a calendar event I only get an attachment named "untitled". And this attachment does not work.I tried some workaround solutions and found the...
  6. Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.: When sending email attachments, Windows Live Mail sends out multiple emails one original, sometimes up to 60-70 of same email. Email will not open properly & when it does go through, the text portion looks gibberish. No prob when not sending attachments. Need help!Thanks.Anne...
  7. Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.

Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.: When sending email attachments, Windows Live Mail sends out multiple emails one original, sometimes up to 60-70 of same email. Email will not open properly & when it does go through, the text portion looks gibberish. No prob when not sending attachments. Need help!Thanks.Anne...
  8. hi can someone help me i cant attached anything in all of my mails from the mails app in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi can someone help me i cant attached anything in all of my mails from the mails app in...: hi can someone help me i cant attach anything in all of my mails from the mails app in window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-someone-help-me-i-cant-attached-anything-in/0d4c8b0f-4990-4787-874d-a70906385f34
  9. hi can someone help me i cant attached anything in all of my mails from the mails app in...

hi can someone help me i cant attached anything in all of my mails from the mails app in...: hi can someone help me i cant attach anything in all of my mails from the mails app in window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-someone-help-me-i-cant-attached-anything-in/0d4c8b0f-4990-4787-874d-a70906385f34
  10. Why should Microsoft include an option in Ctrl+P to send an attachment through mail while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why should Microsoft include an option in Ctrl+P to send an attachment through mail while...: Why should Microsoft include an option in Ctrl+P to send an attachment through mail while pressing same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-should-microsoft-include-an-option-in-ctrlp-to/3e2fe583-b678-423c-9d26-f35155a66c50

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email attachments windows 10

2. e-mail attachments for windows 10

3. how do i download windows 10 mail

4. attachments to email windows 10,
  5. how to attach documents to email windows 10,
  6. windows 10 mail how to see attachments,
  7. attachments in mail windows 10,
  8. mail attachments in windows 10,
  9. missing google mail attachments in windows10 mail,
  10. windows 10 mail will not download attachments,
  11. how to attach more than 1 document to email in windows live mail,