Windows 10: Attachments Unavailable in Mail App

Discus and support Attachments Unavailable in Mail App in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don’t receive attachments for any of my email accoutns in the Mail app, although I know the attachments exist because I can access them on other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UWB3, Jun 10, 2020.

1. UWB3 Win User

Attachments Unavailable in Mail App

I don’t receive attachments for any of my email accoutns in the Mail app, although I know the attachments exist because I can access them on other devices. Microsofts automated support system hasn’t been helpful and all I can find on the issue are others with the same problem dating back years, with no solution in sight.

If anyone else has experienced this and can offer a solution. Please advise. Otherwise the Mail app is virutally useless to me if I can’t receive email attachments.

Thanks in advance.

:)

2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Attachments Unavailable in Mail App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 10, 2020
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Attachments Unavailable in Mail App - Similar Threads - Attachments Unavailable Mail

2. Mail App and attachments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail App and attachments: Hi! Earlier this year I started using the windows 10 mail app, but after an update I stopped receiving with my email the respective attachments and ,as a result, I quit using the app. Can anyone tell me if Microsoft has already released an update or is the problem still...
  3. Windows Mail App and Gmail Attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App and Gmail Attachments: Please can you tell me when the Windows Apps Team will fix the problem with Windows Mail that prevents attachments showing up in emails? As thousands of people have reported apparently since 2015!!!. They fail to appear when Gmail is added automatically to the Windows Mail...
  4. viewing attachments in Mail App

viewing attachments in Mail App: I am unable to view any attachments in Mail. When I click on the email, for a half a second, it shows a link to view all attachments, but then it disappears, and there is nothing that even shows an attachment is even there. I have checked every setting I can find,...
  5. Mail App is not showing attachments in inbox

Mail App is not showing attachments in inbox: Hey All, I have seen this in a number of threads but there have yet to be any adequate resolutions. I have the mail app on my desktop and it recently stopped including attachments. The paperclip is not visible and embedded images are not showing up. When I go to the same...
  6. MAIL APP doesnt have attachements??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MAIL APP doesnt have attachements??: the MAIL APP doesnt have attachments. I need the attachments for the mail app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-doesnt-have-attachements/32ffeacd-8302-4586-afa6-672189a4c311
  7. Win10 Mail App Attachment issues

Win10 Mail App Attachment issues: Hello, This problem only started recently. I am unable to download attachments in emails - the loading circle turns forever. Things I have tested: 1. The problem is only with the company exchange email; outlook account bound to the Mail App doesn't have this problem...
  8. Mail App attachments not showing

Mail App attachments not showing: Good morning, I'm an IT expert and I am struggling to solve this problem with windows 10 mail app. Windows 10 and Mail App are up to date with the latest updates. Some attachments are downloaded and are shown with the paperclip icon but other are missing... I can see them...
  9. are there limits to attachment size in the mail app

in Browsers and Email
    are there limits to attachment size in the mail app: I took two 1600 x 1200, approx. 900K file size photos this morning and tired to email via the mail app, both times it put the psot into the draft folder and said it couldn't send it out because either an email address was wrong or the attachment size was too large. The...
  10. Attachments don't appear in the Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Attachments don't appear in the Mail app: If I try to open an email with an attached image, it just shows up blank. If I open it in another mail program, the image shows up fine. 16266